The A.B.C. Grow - Aurora & Papaya Seed - Cross Breeding Smoke Report

gairbud

the aurora hits fast and has a 5 minute total creep . fills lungs like a hash with little to no coughing real cool earthy very very sweet taste almost like a menthol with candy cane flavor. 1 hit does ya just right for 5 to 7 hrs with an ampy i want to clean the house like feeling, for the first 2 to 3 hrs then slows ya down to a 'i want to think about the clouds and the cosmos ect. real heady relaxing effect deep thinking.easy to sleep after the first few hrs.
2 to 3 hits couch locks ya for hrs. great in bong,pipe and really tasty in joints . smoking a joint you will forget how stoned you are and smoke way too much cause of the taste. hrs will go by before you finish the joint and ya wont know till ya look at the clock.

the papaya has a strong lung kick with some coughing but its taste is smooth and sweet and its effects are before you breath it out and continue to creep and climb for about 2 hrs you are just getting more stoned along the way and lasts for 5 hrs or more real couch lock pain killer stuff and sleep aid. 2 to 4 hits and your not going anywhere or doing anything your locked in place stoned off your asssss , and before you know it the day has gone by and you are happy and stoned to the bone.

all 13 members of the collective reported this to me. and several other growers, delivery services and a few dispensorys all had the same reports from the test samples i provided. i am making a tinc of the trim and some buds for my self. i also tryed bong, pipe and joint and was fastenated with how stoned i was for hrs and with one of my good friends i smoked a joint and took 2 big hits from a special top cola and it kicked my asssss for 4 hrs it took the 4hrs for me just to get out of the chair then i went to bed way too high and woke up stoned 9 hrs latter for a few more hrs. i had cotton mouth the next day. my buddy texted me back and said "keep up the magic brother :) "

i crossed both theese strains into each other. the results will be in the a to z 12/12 grow.
DSC0028910.JPG
DSC002805.JPG

out of the grow i got 11 oz of bud with no seed and 5.5 oz of bud with seed not counting the suicide beta or the really sticky trim. thats with 15% dry bud weight. i got 100s of really good ripe seed from them for 4 major phenos i am looking to progress. i also got 9grams of bud off the master kush that was also in the grow and 19 ripe seeds off her for a diferent project.

DSC003358.JPG
DSC0031210.JPG
DSC002739.JPG

some of the other grows i am working on. :)
not every grow lets me take pics of what we/i been helping them to do.
and some have pics of me in them so i dont put them here.

it has been awhile,
the a/p strain is now at f4 with f5 seed ready .
it is now in 7 other gardens with badd ass results. still continueing with the strain to f8. right now there is 3 pheno lines of it. been choosing the phenos that show the sativa dominace over the indica . the reason being is that the sativa side is a big producer and early flower. the traits of the indica that i wanted are all there so , the seed is totally stable now and the 3 phenos are seperated into their on lines. running at 80% female or greater with a 90% clone look to the offspring. all the other 10+ strains are comming along very fine. all bumping top shelfs to the basement running neck to neck with only the chem dawg strain[og] i will be doing the next insurtion of a supper man male a strain that will double to triple tricome production. then i will go to f7 with that. right now it is a finished product with the original target results way exceeded so i am going to dial it up 1 or 2 more notches. most people cant smoke much of it.this is a one hit and quit strain now. it just taste so good people smoke way to much at 3 to 4 hits and then are totally wiped out.[zombie weed. lizard weed.] if medicated with 1 or 2 hits your looking at a 5 to 7 hr ride total migraine releaf, no stress very happy uppity [with 1 to 2 hits] munchies like crazy for thoose who need to eat. 1/2 hit for take the edge off after dinner or early morning cruse thru the day.
very much a warrning label on this. try a small hit and wait. dont put doubting tomas on. you will over medicate.you will need a designated driver .
right now i am doing a small production of the white gold strain.

Back
Top Bottom