The Big Debate...

SptyOty

Ok, here's the predicament I'm in at the moment. I am ready to buy a nice bong, and my good friend used to have the PHX Trinity, which in my opinion is damn near the best bong available. However, my other good friend has a nice 3-4ft Roor which is also a very nice bong. His was a little cheaper then the PHX but for some reason I feel more partial to the PHX despite the high cost.

So I guess the big question is, do I get the PHX Trinity or the 3-4ft Roor? I know some ppl will say get wutever I want and blah blah blah, I know that, and I'm sure I will, just thought I'd ask around to see ppl's thoughts, Thanks.

Peace Out.

I would get a roor 7.0 icemaster, and with the money you save buy a shit load of bud to party with your new bong. just my opinion tho....have fun getting your new bong.

if the PHX is better its better for a good reason, i would defenitly pay more for a better bong

phx sent me one...i didn't really like it too much...
great on the amazing filtration system, but for every day use, it seems like you have to pull so much harder and it makes it not as relaxing to me...
i use my roor every day...

Back
Top Bottom