The Cart In Front of the Horse

MisterPeabody

As usual, I did things bas-ackwards. I Guess this should have been the first stop. Be that as it may, It's a big-time pleasure to be surrounded by so many like-minded thinkers as myself. If survival of the fittest holds water, I'm surrounded by many, who like myself have found a way to survive-and to do so under the proverbial radar for so many years. It's a shame we've had to shelter our lives like that, but society has not looked at this blessing the Big Guy put here for all to rejoice in "the herbs of the earth", presumably because they never TRIED it themselves. I recently had this conversation with a gal friend of mine while we were returning from an evening of dance and drinks in her "macho" RX-8. After about the 3rd gear grind, and beginning to feel rather sorry for this over rated example of a hot rod (least of all from the perspective of a 70 1/2 Z-28 Camaro anyway), I proceeded to light a joint after hearing her excuse of "her car LIKES it that way) and understanding I wasn't making the payment I attempted to keep quiet. She immediately commented on the "smell" of my joint (Mazar Doesn't stink...she smells REAL good) as she attempted to stay between the yellow and white lines in the road all while attempting to justify herself while polishing off that last bit of Southern Comfort while closing one eye to try and keep the road from blurring in her eyes from the drunken stupper she is in...well, it doesn't impress me much. As I smoke my joint while attempting to have an intelligent conversation with my drunken friend, I come to another realization of just how fucked up our society has become.....

Anyway, I've came to 420 to learn and share in things like grow cab construction, overcoming challenges of heat, smell and even share a few grows with you seeing how I DIG reading yours. The 420 Girls really speak for themselves, they need no knob-polishing on my behalf, they stand quite firm on their own...:bravo:HeHe...

And then there are the many interesting people people I have met in the short time since I have decided to do something other than just "read" on 420 . :yahoo:The "How To" section is one of my personal favorites. You guys (and gals) rock bigtime!

Or maybe it's the grows, and watching how people overcome problems, and doing so in most clever ways.:cheer:

Please check out my threads, and feel free to offer me any advice. My current project is an inline carbon filter that is on it's second overhaul in the never ending quest to reinvent the wheel. I've also dealt with severe heat issues in closed environments. and have learned a lot in the process, and I have certainly made my share of mistakes, more than most, I presume. I'm either anal-retentive or I'm simply smoking some good dope, but I'm constantly driven for more power, more efficiency, more,,,MORE...MORE!:bong:

This being said, my bodacious bong is hailing me....:peace:

Peace out my brothers and sisters.....;)

I look forward to picking your brain in the future bud. I also like the DIY forum sections.
Im kinda on the level when creating, so if i can return the favour in any way id be happy to bud.

:welcome:
MisterPeabody We are happy to have you here, Friend.
We have seen your work around, Thanks for your great additions. :cheer:
Thanks for taking the time to say hello to all here.
Please Continue to enjoy.
Your Family now. ;)

Happy Growin' :thumb:

I look forward to picking your brain in the future bud. I also like the DIY forum sections.
Im kinda on the level when creating, so if i can return the favour in any way id be happy to bud.

Right back at ya. I'm here to learn, and hopefully save myself a few headaches along the way.:thumb:
DSCF8410.JPG

:welcome:
MisterPeabody We are happy to have you here, Friend.
We have seen your work around, Thanks for your great additions. :cheer:
Thanks for taking the time to say hello to all here.
Please Continue to enjoy.
Your Family now. ;)

Happy Growin' :thumb:
Thanks for the reply. I look forward to the days ahead. :popcorn:

Your already on my radar as one whom I respect's opinion. Be on notice. I have a feeling my problems aren't quite over. Summertime is nearing, and I know temps around the cab are going to go up, hopefully I can keep it under 90 deg. More and more (ESPECIALLY in my situation, LED lighting is beginning to look much more appealing. I've just yet to be totally convinced, when in comparison to HPS yield potential. I'm almost willing to take the plunge, if for no other reason than heat. If I do, I'm sure I will be well OVER VENTILATED bigtime. Heat may require taking this potential possibility into a reality. Time will tell. Thanks again for your input.:popcorn:

*Here I go again, I'm in a "greeting room" talking about my true passion. I guess that's in the other area...hehe. :slide:

Its called hijacking your own thread :)

Yeah no probs, consider myself served.

There;s a fair bit of chatter on LED lately. Ive read a few opinions & threads already. Still a mixed response though. Ive still got plenty more to read before i embrace emerging technologies. I unfortunately dont have the luxury of being a pioneer these days.

Back
Top Bottom