The cheapest and most efficient way to pass a drug test

RandomDude, I read your post with interest but please don't be offended if I decline your challenge. Loading up my old body with a bunch of something that takes the affects your describing is just too much risk. I know I'm a wishful thinker but I firmly believe that within a few more years, cannabis will be completely legal in most, if not all 50 states. That won't resolve everything for us stoners but it will certainly make things easier.

The only thing niacin does is to dilate your blood vessels, thats it. It can be harmful to small blood vessels like what you have in your eyes and kidneys. I would never risk that when there are other options available that don't risk your health.
And how's dilating your blood vessels going to help get the thc out of your fat cells? And if it really did work I bet the drug test companies would be testing for niacin levels in your urine.

I don't see how u can tell me this doesn't work when i know they do from personal experience. Have u ever personally tried them yourself or are u just goin by what the internet tells u?? Cuz it made my piss clean everytime i would take them before a drug test and i have many friends that have done the same thing while they were on probation. It wasn't harmful to my body at all, and if u truly think it doesn't work then you've never tried it or your just stupid.

hey i weight 135 and im 5"4 i have smoked a lil bit twice and baked twice how much niacin shld i hav to take to clean my system?

just to let you know im all for not harming your body but if i had to choose to maybe hurt a few blood vessels or go to jail well im gonna hurt a few blood vessels

just to let you know im all for not harming your body but if i had to choose to maybe hurt a few blood vessels or go to jail well im gonna hurt a few blood vessels

I am almost 400lb and I smoke 3-4 a day at minimum. I know two ways to clean your system. The easy way and the hard way. The easy is simple stop smoking with a diet exercise water and plenty of time. This is for a total body cleanse not a flush. I'm a big guy so the easy way takes 3-4 months. Now the hard way is for you quick fix amatuers who might have a pop up whiz quiz or you need a job. Now this doesn't clean your system out only time can do that but it will make you show up negative on the test. That's all that matters is getting a negative. Here is my secret recipe. Wake up take 4 niacin flush pills drink atleast 4 gallons of water. Now this is for me I'm a big guy if your small cut this in half. You can use water or Gatorade it doesn't matter you just need to make up all the body fluid your Finna piss out. time isn't on your side here so niacin flush pills water and do a couple jumping jacks and running. The blood needs to pump the THC out enough to make it pass the radar. That's all you want is to pass the radar. You can do this days or hours ahead just stop smoking prior to the test. Make sure to get a home test kit just to be sure. If you try my method and are still pissing dirty then congratulations you smoke more then me. Relax and just drink more water and more water until it says your clean. This can last a day or two depending on the smoker. Also where clothes that cover your body because you will be fire hot red you will itch and you will be paranoid. My friend didn't wear a long sleeve shirt or pants he went in with shorts and tee and they instantly knew something was up. They are catching on to the tricks of the trade but I can assure you my method works.

Okay I came across this while skimming thru. websites
buddy your right niacin does in fact clean your system I don't know what these guys are talking about but you know how people are know it all's right . HA I live in Indiana I've been apart of bikers my whol. Life and seen these guys get clean doing harsh drugs. whether it's been for a regular job or high priority job or when I was going out for the military up at meps they do extensive testing and I have never failed a drug test with them or when I was on 2 yrs probation. Yes niacin works and it can help it's found in all kinds of food and beverages it's like a natural anti oxidant. It flushes your system that's what it's designed for nuff said. keep it up bud

I will also have to disagree with you about Naicin. I have used it multiple times over the years and it does work. Every time for me. As you mentioned in your previous post, about Naicin breaking down body fat. This is one reason that it works, because THC lies in the fatty cells. Get rid of the fatty cells and you get rid of the THC. Also, you must take enough Niacin for it to work. I was always told to take it until your skin is burning up and by doing this it causing the body to want more water. Either way, drink lots of water along with it. This will aid the process of cleaning the THC out of your fatty cells. You can only learn so much from a book as a chemist, but until you apply your theories, you will never know if it truly works. And the fact that their is multiple people who has successfully used this method is good enough for me. That's your evidence. To conclude, drink a couple cups of coffee before your drug test, it will put the yellow back in your piss.

@swaggatron So im kind of a big guy myself I weigh around 220 and im 5'8 I use to smoke daily and I have stopped for about a month but I caved into taking a couple puffs of a joint with a friend of mine about 4 days ago. I just took an at home test today which I failed and I found out today I may have a random this weekend for my job. My question is can I take the niacin every day and drink lots of water daily and piss alot will I stay clean until the day i find out I have to take my random? Cause obviously its random so I have no idea when it will be but I cant lose my job and I've never tried niacin but it sounds like it should help I just need some info please help out!!

Looking for the best synthetic urine device (fake penis).

Ok, I've been on felony probation for years now and just now got a letter in the mail saying I have to report next week. I haven't had to report in 18 months or so I have no idea why I am getting called in (I have not had any run ins with the law). Could be a random check up, they could be putting me on non-reporting probation (even though I rarely have to report), or they could be giving me a DRUG TEST.

I am a chronic smoker (CO2 extracted hash oil via vape pen roughly 3-4 times daily), so I don't think any pills or drinks will work for me. I actually just went to the head shop yesterday, got a detox drink, followed the directions EXACTLY, and failed a store bought dip stick drug test.

I have been researching all the wizzinators and fake penis type devices. I think this will be my best option because I'm not sure if they watch me pee or not, but I don't want to take any chances using just a tube or pouring synthetic urine from a bottle. I need it to look and seem real in case I'm being watched.

What is the best synthetic urine device on the market??

Thanks

Just a lil info for all, the military uses milk thistle(natural herb used to promote better liver function) not niacin. Milk thistle is used for a full detox and is in many detox products can be found at any vitamin shop or walmart take 2 in the morning 2 at night a week cycle for social users. For everyday users use same dose allow 2 weeks -3weeks for full detox (no traces in your system) niacin only helps to dilute with mass quantities of water and can be harmful, also for heavy users (4-8 times a day users of mass quantities of indoor med niacin will not help). In closing I also want to add that cranberry pills help but only for a few hours after activating in your system also water is vital for any method you use when flushing your system

I have used the following to pass a urine test:
Stinger detox drink. It can be found at any smoke shop. Follow the directions on the bottle. It's only $15 - $19.
Certo. It can be found at any grocery store in the baking aisle. It's a preservative used for making jelly. Empty contents in 16oz water and shake. Drink all as fast as you can 1-1/2 - 2hrs before urine test.
I've used both methods and took a home drug test and it was negative. I also decided to stop smoking for a month to get the thc out of my system. I waited until 2-3 weeks and took the home test and it was positive. I then took the test on my 30th day and it was negative.

Time to clear a few things up here!

You have 2 main ways of passing a drug test consistently, circumstances will decide which one is the best for you (aside from not smoking and thus being clean naturally):

1. Detoxing. This will take some time however. The best way to detox is to combine natural ways to detox such as sweating/exercising and drinking a lot of water with effective detox products. Keep in mind that same-day detox drinks are not very reliable on their own, but great in synergy actual detox. That's because these drinks don't really detox you in the sense that you get rid of the toxins. The toxins will remain inside and the drink mainly attempts to mask them. That's why you have a window of a few hours after drinking one. If you have too much toxins in you already, a detox drink won't cut it which is why many have failed using them. They help but they are not consistent on their own. A decent way to detox would thus be, using our products as an example, to combine our herbal pre-cleanse formula with exercise and drinking water, and drink either a Rescue Cleanse or a One Shot Concentrate on the day of the test (see instructions). How long it takes to get clean depends on a lot of factors such as how much/frequently you've been smoking and your body/metabolism.

2. Synthetic urine. Definitely the most convenient option according to many, since it will always test clean (if it's a good formula) and do so without you having to abstain at all. If you use our Sub-Solution you also have the option to heat it up instantly using a heating powder, and to adjust the temperature on the spot.

Check out our stuff at testnegative.com

And as for niacin that was mentioned at a few places in this thread, it is definitely true that it helps in detox. It is not uncommon that niacin is used as an ingredient in detox products. That being said, it is no miracle on it's own and just a piece of the puzzle. There are loads of vitamins and herbs that promote detox, and the best is to combine many of them for synergy (good drug detox products do this) rather than just hoping one will cut it.

this is not a myth that niacin works! It is a fact!!!!
I am becoming very skeptical of people who are posting using words like
"there is no scientific proof". When we do this we are showing
that we are simply too scared to realize that
official reports lie to scare you. Why would america which is a
corporation, allow its "official" medical community to admit that niacin
works? Duh!!!!! Listen i have been using niacin and water to pass urine tests since
1993 and have never failed one using this method!! That is not a coincidence!!!
Read through all of the "has never been proven" bullshit! Ask yourselves "has never been proven by who?... The same corporate
and medical community that doesn't want you to smoke in the first place?
Why would they want admit it!!!!!

The bottom line is when you take pure niacin and your skin starts to burn like fire and you
begin to sweat and itch, the niacin is metabolizing your fat cells, processing the shit out
of them and pushing the shit into your circulatory system (your blood flow), which then transports these metabolites and toxins to your excretory system (kidneys and liver) which in turn further extracts
these toxins out and processes them into your urine and feces. The high volume of water
you then drink combines with that urine and feces and flushes that shit out your system....period!!!!!
Stop waiting for the powers that be and all there professional doctor puppets to
admit something all veteran pot smokers know from experience - ... Niacin works!!!!

i sure hope youre not lying bro....i used your method to the tee and i just took a ua yesterday, got a call from the job on the sme day...now im worried i failed the test.....i stopped for 3 days really 4...beeen using niacin religiously and water in unbelievable amounts, im scared 2 death! I cant eat sleep or n othing waiting for these results

Back
Top Bottom