The End Is Nigh!

Goody420

Hello all, my first grow is in its final stages so I thought id upload some pictures to see what you all think! As this is my first grow don't really know what kind of yield to expect so if you more experienced growers want to have a guess you're more than welcome! No prizes for the closest except my eternal respect and a fat doobie!...that'll I'll roll and smoke on your behalf ;)

Here is the Ice...
Iceicebaby.jpg

Jack Herer...
Jackherer9.jpg

Lemon OG Kush...
Lemonogkush.jpg

Thoughts please,

Peace,
Goody

Hi Goody420.

Having failed to do so previously, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

Your girls are just lovely! Really like how you have them trimmed up to promote the bud development. Curious what type of lighting you used during your grow.

I'd like to hazard a guess on yield although I'm having a hard time gauging the size of those buds using anything in the pictures as a reference. All estimates are dried weight, as one might expect. I think the Ice will give you just under an ounce (say 25 grams), the JH perhaps a little more (say 31 grams) and the Lemon around 20 grams for a total of just under 3 oz's.

Really lovely plants and congrats on your successful first grow!

Hello TanR...id be happy with that! As for lighting I used a 'lightwave' t5 for veg and then I used a 400w dual spectrum light for flowering, I was going to use that for the whole grow but was warned it would fry my seeds!

Hi Pucker! Yes the Jack looks furthest from done, im in no hurry so will let them carry on!

Cheers for the replies,

Goody.

Back
Top Bottom