The FIM Tech

420inOregon

I wanted to know about this technique. I tried it for the first time and it seems to me that it's not putting out extra colas.What it looks like to me is your not topping it. Whats happening is your shocking her and slowing her so the bottom 2 branches can catch up.And this seems to get extra colas.I don't know I could be wrong (More than likly). could someone explain please. Thank You.

Re: The FIM Tech.

I wanted to know about this technique. I tried it for the first time and it seems to me that it's not putting out extra colas.What it looks like to me is your not topping it. Whats happening is your shocking her and slowing her so the bottom 2 branches can catch up.And this seems to get extra colas.I don't know I could be wrong (More than likly). could someone explain please. Thank You.

No... you just missed! The term fimming came from FIM (F*ck I Missed!). To properly FIM you need to leave about 10% of the uppermost growing tip... Get it right and you can get as many as 8 new tops!... Off by less than a millimeter and... F*ck I Missed!

Take a look here: What is the FIM technique?

In the future you'll stand a better chance getting a response if you post in the correct forum. :thumb:

I think it should be called FIMA, fuk I missed again. Because once you get it right you’ll keep doing it and never top or (tip) as we say down under.
Dj

Back
Top Bottom