The Growers Thread

BongHitsforME

So, as a grower, I am happy to hear about others crops. What was the best strain you grew? How much did you grow? What was the total dried weight? Etc.....Just all the basic questions!!!

I am not sure on the strain of my best grow(best as in most chronic), it was an indica strain. I only grew one plant because I lived with my dad and he didnt know. I ended up with an eighth(not sure exact weight) of some super chron/dense shit. It had the sweetest smell to it. Very resinous, millions of trichomes, and sticky as would be (not because it was wet, becasue I cured it very well). The stone was a heavy head high but you had energy.

i have been growing for quite a while and i think by far the easyest i have grown and also the fastest is my 666 im not sure how much the yeild is i only have have one plant know but it is pollinated. also on my last soil grow i had 3 plants and one was very potent. i forget what it was but it was a ice cross it would get you good in one hit very up high and sticky fruity sweet smelling buds

have you started a new grow? i started some outside because i got my medpot renewed so i can plant outdoors and also my bro and my friend so we got a total of 75 plants i we can grow but we wont grow so much. probably more around 10 at my house

Back
Top Bottom