The Hammer. Now with snow!

greenmonkey

my lil pride and joy, picked up this bong nearly a year ago for 80 bux cash. great deal with some real nice marbles. call it the hammer cause, well it hits like a hammer. already made one person puke after hitting it and countless cough their brains out. made by HVY and picked up at the local head shop.
first pick is from last march when for some odd reason we had snow. packed a little in and smoked the hell out of my face. kinda blurry pics from a phone but whatevs, gets the job done.:peace:
030209_0140.jpg

062709_2011.jpg

call it the hammer cause, well it hits like a hammer. already made one person puke after hitting it and countless cough their brains out.

I was under the impression that the whole point of smoking out of a bong - other than to ensure that you can't simply stick your smoking device in your pocket and travel, lol - was so that the above did not happen.

I was under the impression that the whole point of smoking out of a bong - other than to ensure that you can't simply stick your smoking device in your pocket and travel, lol - was so that the above did not happen.

generally true, bongs are designed to make smoking smoother and easier to inhale, but when a huge volume of smoke goes into the lungs some unusual things can happen.:bong:

i got to agree, when i use crushed ice, ill get a good cough on, really get a big hit and dont even realize how big till the exhale, but when i just use some cold water and and no ice i dont hit it as hard and its smoother for me :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom