The New Glass

Haha420

So i was in a position to pick up a brand spanking new Illadelph this summer, but the situation just wasnt going work out as i had wanted. So instead i headed down to my favorite glass shop in the whole wide world Home Blown Glass! I always love to support them any way how.

So i went and browsed the selection and came up with this set up instead of the beloved Illadelph

I decided to join the club and pick up a PHX

IMG_14032.JPG

BUt i didnt want just any PHX set up so picked up a vape bowl

IMG_14071.JPG

Since the guy still remembers my face even after i had moved off to San Francisco he kicked me a sweet case for the price of one of the much smaller and more plain cases that i was originally going to pick up

IMG_1402.JPG

One last shot of my new glass!

IMG_14081.JPG

Oh and my buddy tossed me some fine Petaluma Outdoor to try out since im back home and all

IMG_13992.JPG

IMG_14012.JPG

sorry its all blurry

Edit: Oh ya! i also picked up a digital heat gun!

Re: The New Glass...

awesome pics i love the new bong the bud looks great too. u def need to post some pics of u hittin that.

guys i hate to say but everything pictured was practically a gift for which i am very thankful for

I wish I had that pHx. I plan on getting one when I get some more money though. Enjoy that man.

sweet stuff man

Woohoo!!! That's the same one I have. I love it. Perfect ice pinch and as long as you keep the water level right and water out of the perks, it has a great draw. I have never gotten a harsh hit out of that thing and it's amazing the size of the hits you can get out of it without getting choked. Bravo HAHA great choice!!

Is that a bowl for a vape gun cuz if so you got it right there buddy.

Cheers on the piece and bowl.

post some pics of you rippin that with the gun cuz i know you got one.

damnnn im speechlesss!!! okay that looks awesomeeee... and it was a gift wow thats prolly the best gift out there!!! enjoy it!!!

nice bong
nice bud
haha :D

oops i forgot a couple pics. sorry but no action shots ...yet! soon ill get some, hopefully this week or next

IMG_14041.JPG

IMG_14051.JPG

finally broke this shit in with some mendo county purp and a heat gun, its really too bad i didnt get any pics this bud was some of the more amazing bud i have seen in quite some time

The one and only im afraid

edit: pics that didnt come out

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

Back
Top Bottom