the night i found 420 mag

greenqueen

hi i'm 36 and i got on this site by accident the other night and couldnt believe how cool it is theres everything you canthink of on here:bong: :cool: iv' always got high but it was never my first choice till i watched them beautiful plants growing for the first time amazing :cheesygrinsmiley: so now i grow for my boyfriend who needs it for pain relief he'l swear by it so its great to ffind a site like this hope i can find some good tips and pick a few peoples brains!!!!!!:smokin:

:allgood: That real love greenqueen!!! Welcome to the site...:smokin: Getting relief is our mission and we practice at it all the time:cheesygrinsmiley:

welcome, i am so glad you found us! i too stumbled upon this site about 7 months ago, i have barely had a day go by without signing on!:cheesygrinsmiley: when i am without smoke, i just sit and drool over all the awesome pics. i hope you to will have the same daily sign on habit:laughtwo:

I will share tips, welcome friend and have fun reading our grow section. Its pretty big but if you can't find what your looking for, Just ask in a new thread.
Our moderators are cool and we try to keep things right. And our grow support is second to none. Hope to see ya around.

Back
Top Bottom