The pot tree

Pinch

So my buddies in Ontario grew and crossed some WWII hemp grown originally by the Canadian Government for the war effort. After the war it just grew wild. They crossed it with white widow.. it grows 10-13 feet high and one plant will produce up to three lbs. Years of genetics here dating back to the 60's. An incredible commercial success.

So, a plant that grows real well outdoors in So Ont and has a stealthy look. My buddy said you can walk right up to it and not notice this plant. When the plants is just about finished the leaves krinkle up.. so he called it krinkle.. another buddy crossed krinkle with purple so purkle was born.

This is what I enjoyed on my Toronto trip.. awsome high.. Ontario smell and look.. huge buds, 6 inches and more.

What did you think Mr. P420? :smokin:

I loved it Pinch especially in the volcano, Purkle is definitely a strong outdoor strain. Very nice smell taste and appearance as well as a great high. Thanks again Pinch I had an awesome visit bro.

:hmmmm: I've only seen one plant that tall in my whole life ..... :hmmmm: Geez ! ! .....That was 25yrs. ago too ! ! Man would I like to try some of that purkle..... :peace:

jeeper said:
:hmmmm: I've only seen one plant that tall in my whole life ..... :hmmmm: Geez ! ! .....That was 25yrs. ago too ! ! Man would I like to try some of that purkle..... :peace:

Yeah, the original Ontario hemp was used by the Canadian Government to make parachutes in WWII.. grows wild everywhere and real resiliant and grows real tall! My buddy's purkle was 3 inches in diameter at the base.

Boy, I wish it was available here too. As luck would have it, only in Ontario and only available to very few people. Trippy shit to say the least!

My buddy made purkle cookies too.. made for an interesting flight home. :smokin:

Pinch maybe your friends should take some snaps of purkle or even make some beaners. I know some people would be interested :).

brushtail

Brushtail said:
Pinch maybe your friends should take some snaps of purkle or even make some beaners. I know some people would be interested :).

brushtail

Thanks for the interest but these guys are part of an elite group of old time growers who don't get involved past their front doors. :peace:

here's a couple pictures of "Purkle"

purkle.jpg

purkle2.jpg

Hrrm , no offence ment by this but why do some people insist of keeping a strain all to themselves ? why not share ? .... I mean crossing a plant a few times doesnt really qualifie as being a breeder. Either way those nugs look nice para... Hopefully in the future other people can see more of purkle among other strains....

brushtail

Nice pics Mr P420! :smokin:

Brushtail said:
Hrrm , no offence ment by this but why do some people insist of keeping a strain all to themselves ? why not share ? .... I mean crossing a plant a few times doesnt really qualifie as being a breeder. Either way those nugs look nice para... Hopefully in the future other people can see more of purkle among other strains....

brushtail

No offense taken mate. Let me just say, they want to keep it in the family. :peace:

again not only to keep it in the famliy to keep the pigs outta the picture, i know that when i grow onyl liek two ppl know about it, the fewer the better

Pinch, Paralyzed, looks like you guys had an awesome time. That strain looks absolutely delcious!! Purple is my favorite family of medicine, and I love the taste.
-PM

I think someone should dispel these bullshit myths about purple weed.
If a plants calyxs,leaf or trisomes are purple this does not indicate that it is potent at all. In fact it has being found that most purple strains are lacking in potency. Like every thread on soma blazes balckberry beutiful colours yes but crap potency. It seems everyone now is hyped up on purple and kush.. Get back to the real stuff... the plants that have proven themselves time and time again... Dont be fooled by the hypes of the era... Although some crosses with purple genetics have come out rather good in the potency department.... Blackberry widow ? most of subcools gear is topnotch also...

brushtail

Brushtail said:
I think someone should dispel these bullshit myths about purple weed.
If a plants calyxs,leaf or trisomes are purple this does not indicate that it is potent at all. In fact it has being found that most purple strains are lacking in potency. Like every thread on soma blazes balckberry beutiful colours yes but crap potency. It seems everyone now is hyped up on purple and kush.. Get back to the real stuff... the plants that have proven themselves time and time again... Dont be fooled by the hypes of the era... Although some crosses with purple genetics have come out rather good in the potency department.... Blackberry widow ? most of subcools gear is topnotch also...

brushtail

Ok man, don't freak out. The best meter for grading pot are the first two hits or the edible.. enough said.

Back
Top Bottom