The Quebec government sold me some pot, it's pretty good

Alienpus

So I went to the government monoply run pot store (SQDC) on opening day, waited in line for 2 hours and managed to pick up the six strongest Indica strains in 3.5g format for a total of 21 grams at a cost of $170. They were already running out of supply and are now closing the stores temporarily, demand is greater then they anticipated.

Anyhoo, people ask me a lot what it looks like, about packaging and is it any good, so I figured I would post pics here to reference and in case anyone is interested. They are between 19-24% thc and 0 - 0.07 cbd. They are mostly well trimmed and the quality is excellent for what I was expecting commercial stuff to be, one was a little damp and another too dry.

first is Subway Scientist from RIFF

IMG_3157.JPG

Pink Kush from San Rafael

IMG_3160.JPG

Rockstar by Grail

IMG_3162.JPG

Alien Dawg by Dubon

IMG_3165.JPG

Mango by Dubon

IMG_3168.JPG

Tsunami by HEXO

IMG_3170.JPG

So much packaging,, wow,, i wonder,, does each gram come with its own bottle too???

PPretty reasonably priced tho,, as compared to some other prices I have seen so far, in b.c. Anyway,, quite expensive here

LLooks good tho,, i wonder if you could post a pic of the ingredients list, if there is one,, curious if it lists pesticides at all

This ingredients list from a sample bot in Colorado just after they went legal,, quite astounding, the list od insecticides etc

Cheers friend

So much packaging,, wow,, i wonder,, does each gram come with its own bottle too???

PPretty reasonably priced tho,, as compared to some other prices I have seen so far, in b.c. Anyway,, quite expensive here

LLooks good tho,, i wonder if you could post a pic of the ingredients list, if there is one,, curious if it lists pesticides at all

This ingredients list from a sample bot in Colorado just after they went legal,, quite astounding, the list od insecticides etc

Cheers friend

Yeah, way too much packaging as each jar came in a cardboard box also, most grams come in little bottles too. There is no ingredients list included

Back
Top Bottom