The stress outdoor growing has on the grower this time of year!

porkntreez

The only thing i am thinking is some one is gonna find my plants! i got alot of work into my grow got 4 huge,healthy,happy,MASSIVE plants(started with 22 but deer,bears,and mean ass wild pigs they killed my dog,caterpillars and evrey other creature in the woods this is my third outdoor grow the only thing i did different this year was molasses in my opinion it works pretty good but the problem i had this year with wildlife is from the molasses and now 7 weeks since flowering showed my big fat ladies stick out now cuz of season change i admit i didnt even cross my mind about what my sight would look like 5 weeks before harvest prior grows cut them down october 7th first year second year october 13th but those plants were nowhere near the size of these i have this year with all the foilage turning colors of the fall or dying not worried about the cold the plants are used to it i think started from seed march17th put in small outdoor greenhouse april20th at my site may4th and i am up in the catskill mountains after i put them out for good 3 weeks of heavy frost in a row didnt lose 1 plant but in 4 or 5 weeks that field in the woods my plants will be the only thing green left like i said been a uphill battle all year hate to lose my BEST grow yet to scum of the earth RIPPERS

So sorry to hear about your dog Porkntreez! :(

You have a lot of effort tied up in your grow, but when it's all said and done grows can be replaced, good friends are irreplaceable whether they're human or canine.

RIP buddy!

i feel for u bro. this year i had 12 7 footers ripped out by babylon and a 2.5kw indoor auto had to be moved 10km through a roadblk after 6 weeks it took 4 runs and i have grey hairs now, btw thats a dumb move, sometimes u need to recognise when your beat and cut your loses, i cant seem to do that and on this occasion im glad. thankfully despite what id expected the relocated indoor is looking great and dumb ass babylon missed 30 4 footers a few meters from where they used my mates own strimmer to massacre my gals. In summary, all is not lost, good luck to you and fuck the lot of em, if you chop 12 this year ill plant 112 next year. ps i had intended to journal this row as it was a ehite label vs sweet seeds autos. Sadly i think ill make a movie about it instead as there are too many variables now. i will try to upload pics but have never been able to accomplish that so far.

Well been. A week almost checked plants coming along faster than I thought the weather has been on my side it has been warm and dry has not rained in two weeks hopefully they are there next time. I check them and to freetrees you are a beast moving a grow rite on dude

I have a buddy that has about 10 along his privacy fence right in town...stinkin up the neighnorhood and its in a common heli zone... told him hes nuts...

And it just gets worse , I was ask my husband if I could get a safety deposit box to put my buds in...turns out they don't make them that big....lol bud banks...genius.

Back
Top Bottom