The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

Wow their is one plant I have growing! Here have a look, man this plant has spear buds! the budding on this plant is awesome an the buds have developed from bottom of each branch to the top solid bud through and through, with heavy frosty crystals covering the buds (snow cap), it's a real beauty of a plants, right where one would like their plant to be! this makes me happy and she out shines all of the others Wow.

G007 Here are more of that other plant.

IMG_11392.jpg

IMG_11382.JPG

IMG_11374.JPG

There all bud bottom to top.

Plus I did a little more pruning and trimming check out what I got from a few branches.

IMG_11445.jpg

Awesome! By the time they all finish up you won't need to even start a new grow for a while. Who would have thought they would all be females aye.

Nice! :hookah:

Awesome! By the time they all finish up you won't need to even start a new grow for a while. Who would have thought they would all be females aye.

Nice! :hookah:

Yes I will be will supplied won't I! ha ha! I tried a sample last night, it's good but needs to cur for that smooth taste! but it wasn't rough either considering it's just been dried.

Hey if you get a chance watch a DVD called Super High Me, comedian Doug Benson, he does this film on getting high with director Michael Blieden where he doesn't get high for 30 days and they run tests, then he gets high everyday (day an night) for 30 days and they test him again, best part is the jokes check it out my Bro you'll laugh your butt off.

Yes a nice plant indeed. That's outdoor right? I'll have 2 check that movie out. Nothing like a good stoner movie while medicated lol. Lookin good doc!

I had to cut down one that was turning herm! don't want any of that happening, well more than half the branches where herm. Copped it down.

Back
Top Bottom