The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

I did it! one down, one down the doc is on the war path came home from installing a flat panel TV and decided to do it, copped her down and cut her up! I hung half in my dry tent and cut and trimmed the other half into fine smokable bud's and placed in a plain brown paper shopping bag,

You know the other plants all are looking a little nervous now! I wondered why! and thinking back to the process right there! you know on the patio table in front of the other plants copping away at her, so I went over and told them it's okay my little pretty's don't worry! sssshe asked for it and it was her time! but I'm not sure that worked though they all seem to perk up a bit when I walk out into the yard now, you know leaves all drooping down! I walk out to the slider and up the leaves come, maybe even a little shiver, oh will.

:morenutes: Feed me!

We all need friends and I'm proud to call you mine. (just don't try to chop me for the greater good - Ha!)

YouTube - Joe Cocker - A Little Help From My Friends - Woodstock 1969

Why thank you green007 like wise my bro, if you are ever in the neighborhood we most smoke the peace pipe together!

Hey I got Netflex on my Xbox! man that is the sh**! I have been reviewing all the old doctor who episodes, hours and hours of the stuff 1963 and forward 1970's 1980's 1990's and 2005, sh** all the Red Dwarf series I must of died and want to heaven, if you want to laugh watch the Red dwarf series! crap access to butt loads of movies, totally cool.

I see you've invented another form of torture! Public executions! I like it!

Hey I was told plants have feelings too! lol there will be repeats to! after all I am only one person and can only cut up one plant at a time ha ha ha haaa! but I'll be nice about doing it, maybe though a small party for them, I wonder who they would invite.

I did it! one down, one down the doc is on the war path came home from installing a flat panel TV and decided to do it, copped her down and cut her up! I hung half in my dry tent and cut and trimmed the other half into fine smokable bud's and placed in a plain brown paper shopping bag,

You know the other plants all are looking a little nervous now! I wondered why! and thinking back to the process right there! you know on the patio table in front of the other plants copping away at her, so I went over and told them it's okay my little pretty's don't worry! sssshe asked for it and it was her time! but I'm not sure that worked though they all seem to perk up a bit when I walk out into the yard now, you know leaves all drooping down! I walk out to the slider and up the leaves come, maybe even a little shiver, oh will.

:morenutes: Feed me!

:rofl: I love the attention you give to your ladies. +rep

:rofl: I love the attention you give to your ladies. +rep

You like.

I though you guy's would appreciate the input on the ebb's and flow of the doctor's grow, got to let them know how's their daddy right, we love them to death don't we lol, but that's life you got to appreciate very moment you have, even plants.

The show must go on though! and it has to be preformed about fourteen times more, I wonder what that last plant will be thinking, better than number 13? setting there waiting it's turn as I came at it with a pear of trimming shears, saying this won't hurt" "Much".

:hookah:

Number 2 plant down and drying, remember these are the auto's and the rest are non auto's and will take another month or more maybe!

So you'll get a preview of coming attractions! LOL!

No not at all there are 4 or 5 different strains, an only a couple are the same, some of the clones made it through, so there are those, there are 2 blueberry Kush and crop I have to think about the others! I think a few afghan's, a LA women DNA, and a few I have no idea what they are I think sour diesel, but you know what as long as I come out with most of everything that would be cool, there will be more than I can keep fresh if they all make it to the end, so I may make Who Hash or I'll donate it, don't know I'll figure something out on that.

Heads upon that LA Women, if you've never grown her out before. When I grew her out, I set her into flower at 18 inches and she finished out at 3 ft. There are picts in my Butchers Pride thread. She likes to stretch and has rock hard nugs. Not a heavy producer, but she can get potent.

I gotta add, that blueberry kush just sounds like some great meds. :)

Heads upon that LA Women, if you've never grown her out before. When I grew her out, I set her into flower at 18 inches and she finished out at 3 ft. There are picts in my Butchers Pride thread. She likes to stretch and has rock hard nugs. Not a heavy producer, but she can get potent.

I gotta add, that blueberry kush just sounds like some great meds. :)

Yeah she smells fantastic, out of all the plants I like her smell the best, the LA Women has a while to go in any case, I'll post some pictures now there is room from removing the other plants now! I'll be able to get better pictures now.

:surf: The doctor Time Suffering.

Will I guess you can't even type in the phrase BH's! not complaining but this can be a form of taking away freedom of speech, a harmless name can't even be typed in Hmmmm!

Anyway all is drying and others growing.

Back
Top Bottom