The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

Glad the plants are recouping. :slide:

Summer is good, but been busy with family stuff lately on the weekends. Yesterday was the last of 5 high school graduations for the year. Glad to have those over with. Try to do a little fishing when I can, walleye and perch mostly. :yummy:

The Doctor will prevail! DVR'd the new episode last night while I was gone. Plan on watching it this morning after I catch up on a little 420 reading. :peace:

Glad the plants are recouping. :slide:

Summer is good, but been busy with family stuff lately on the weekends. Yesterday was the last of 5 high school graduations for the year. Glad to have those over with. Try to do a little fishing when I can, walleye and perch mostly. :yummy:

The Doctor will prevail! DVR'd the new episode last night while I was gone. Plan on watching it this morning after I catch up on a little 420 reading. :peace:

One of the best episodes, I thought it was a well structored series, their were some critic's who had complained about a few scenes and continuity, one where the doctor loses his jacket to one of the weeping angel's in The time for angel's, but that was a clue that they just didn't pick up on I guess! I figured it was a clue, where they thought that they just messed up with continuity! you'll see when you watch it also ties up a few lose end's too by the end!

I was out in the back dropping a few plant's from pot's into the ground and found a network of gopher tunnels, I stuck my water hose in there and left it on for over 20 minutes before it filled and spilled out of the hole man they been busy little critter my cat just loved helping me too!:smokin:

Helloooo everyone how the heck have all of you Deep Water Culture and growers been doing, well for me I have been off doing my thing guy's! sorry I haven't been around.

What's new! well there are 4 girls coming soon mater of a few weeks now, their all autoflowers and I will post an updated picture here soon enough.

Well it's been good talking to! welll however is out here reading this! have yourself a super day! brilliant bye for now.

Nice to see ya Doc, been wondering where you have been! Glad to here the plants are doing good.

:thumb:I am around, "just a little out of time"! get's a little mixed up, I checked my 4 plants that are real close a little better nice and "sticky" an smelly" they should be ready very very soon! can't" wait to smoke them up Yumm all for head, most of the others are now starting to flower too! timing you know! gotta love it! 4 coming and a bunch starting their flowering cycle by a week or so ago now!

:lot-o-toke:

I have to get thing's ready this week for harvest, I think I will be taking the bitches here real soon, I am more worried that someone will nab them, some of the hairs are turning red so time to find my scope! if their close enough! down they come. :yahoo:

Here are some pictures of what is come to harvest.

DSC001104.JPG

DSC000976.JPG

DSC001015.JPG

They don't look all that close to harvest to me. Weeks at least. Clear trichs at best but I understand the need to pull sometimes. I take it they are in an easily accessable area.

Oh no no no! not pulling them yet but! "Yes" I am just a little worried who wouldn't be? but I am on hold for a few weeks before pulling them, the lower branches just are not getting enough light so I took them off so the upper branches develop better! :morenutes:

As far as easy access! sort of yes! but if they want them they will take them no matter what you do! aside from sleeping next to them.

Glad to see all is well Doctor. :)

Update" My computer went up in smoke Sunday and I lost all data, working on recovering it somehow from the hard drive, but in the mean time I was forced to buy an apple IMAC! what a cool computer takes hardly any room on the desk, super neat looking and kick butt all over HP's Dells and Gateway I have had all, and now an Apple IMAC but it coast me a pretty penny.

Bummer about the computer blowing up. Good luck with retreiving the data. :)

Yep! a real bummer indeed, I plan on taking the hard drive to the apple store see if they can do it! should be able to.

The heat is hard on the plants too! 105* today! and will be in that area most the week, I can't find my scope to check the auto flowering plants they look real close though, maybe another few days to a week, boy do they smell good, the branches I took dried and are in a jar, But I did smoke some! and it's pretty good, but do or did need a week or 2 more.

Any how my bro! got to go and cook some food on the BBQ in 94* degree weather fun!

Hope all is good with my follow grows here.

Back
Top Bottom