The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

UP Dated picture with a MAC touch.

IMG_10936.JPG

IMG_10914.JPG

IMG_10924.jpg

IMG_10873.JPG

Thanks! The bottom plant in that picture is so close the resin glands are real milky white and the amber is starting to show in the trichomes so it is very close this is where patience is necessary but that is where she is at, but so far all the plants are flowering as girls not one male anywhere but I have to keep an eye on herm's, an that first pic with the plant is going to yield a crap load a real beauty, I'll have more pic's of the 10 or 12 others up soon.

What I got was the iMAC 21.5 screen, pretty cool to just the monitor wireless mouse and key board, but learning a whole new thing here, doesn't work like a PC, I do like the built in iMovie features makes putting film together much easier.[/QUOTE]

Day before yesterday and the day before that! the humidity had to be in the 70's to 90's and there was some flood warnings and did it rain a little, our damn A/C could hardly keep up, I hate this hot weather.

The plant in the bottom picture is ready for harvest I had a close look at the plant all over, she comes down this weekend the trichomes are turning amber quickly! she's good for the hang and dry! sticky fingers fun.

Nice pics with that mac. Not to mention nice crops:cheesygrinsmiley: jus droppin by to check you out. Peace!!

Thanks 619ster, No problem glad to have you drop in your welcome anytime my Bro! their are 15 females in different stages of flowering 1 ready to go and 2 other right behind that one, rest look to be coming around late October or there about's!

The Doctor :surf: smoke em if you got em! I am!!!

I heard it's best to cut it right after sun/lights up. I think the theory is that the good parts are as good as they get right after a good nights sleep. I usually cut mine in the morning but it's only because I'm so excited and can't wait to start! LOL!

I get excited but it also, but then I have a hard time cutting them down and hate to see them go, their like friends that you have to kill for the greater cause! that sound weird or what? guess I need friends.

:morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom