The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

Love being back. Can't you tell! I've been on here all day!

Autos outside make a lot of sense but inside, not so much. I got a timer and a light bill to pay! I figure I get them done in about 80-85 days inside and most autos are about 3 weeks shorter at best than that but I get more per plant. I'll do that trade off most times.

Wish outside was legal here to test my theory! LOL!

I am trying different soil mixes both indoor soilless an plain and mixed outdoors, see what the plants do in each, slower v faster! health an not or so so.

Auto's come first then each phase I held the non auto seedling back a few weeks to almost a month longer maybe more then planted them, 2 maybe 3 phase harvest.

I'm using the fox farm ocean forest with a 50% mix of perlite. I understand the value of aeration in soil and I thought it may have been too hot for my seedling at the time so I "cut" it with perlite. Put a little bit of vermiculite in also because I had it around and it worked for my outside containers.

Good, you're doing the experiment so I'll learn from you!

Todays Update! bit of a heat wave! the outdoor grow, one plant has just been loving the heat and has grown 4" in the last few days what's up there! most be the strain it comes from! where the heat has the other plants growth slowed down to a crawll and killing off 2 of the smaller weaklings out the bunch.

Nutrients this week.

Flora Nova with 4 gallons in 5 gallon bucket x 2 = 8 gallons at ending mix 10 gallons, for 1#" ? plants plus nutrients contained with in the soil and soil of a ph some where between 6.3 and 7.2, I start with 3 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket then mix in the nutrients check ph and ppm's and add in the final 1 to 2 gallons after to lower the ppm's to where I want it, and with GH flora nova the ph seems to take care of it's self ending up at 6.3 at finish mix.​

Grow 20mls
Bloom 20mls
FL 4mls
FB 40mls
SupperThrive 8 drops
Monsterbloom 1.25 mls​

ppm'ed at 1368 at 6.3 this was mixed and with out the use of any ph up or down needed, landed on 6.3 ph straight away, tap water comes out at around 7.4 with a ppm of 203.​

Think your right. A sativa should respond to heat a whole lot better than an indica.

Yeah it's wierd how fast these few plants are growing in this heat, but the other are holding their own also, but it's is suppose to be a little cooler this coming week,.

How is your grow going? MC you have an outdoor grow going right!

I have got 4 auto's flowering right now! and the others will follow sometime after the auto's finish.

:yahoo:MC what can you advise to use for moth's I thought I saw 1 flying around the plants last night, I have been using ZT but deluded with water and flora-mit on them but will have to stop using the ZT on the auto's soon, so any input helps greatly.

I'm using Azamax right now for increased pest control. Says it should be good for all things buggy but doesn't partiulary say moths. Wouldn't think moths would do much damage but I guess some can. The Home Defense should work outside also. I'd double bang 'em. There are tons of foliar pesticides on the sponsor's links

Actually I'm in the middle of a combo soil/bp grow. Sort of a compariason grow and the bp is kicking the soil's ass. All are inside where I can control things better. Both are doing well but the bp got off to a quick starter and has maintained the lead.

I'v tied to give the soil every advantage by using FFOF soil with extra perlite,switching to FF trio from the AN Sensi I'm using on the hydro, using molasses and Liquid Karma on the soil but not the BP. BP gets AN Sensi, Cal-Mag, Cannazyme ( using on both) and that's it. Running the AN nutes at 800-1000 ppm.

The plan is us to use the "spent" soil to improve an outside area in case it gets legal around here.

Looks like I'm be sending them all to flower next weekend. The BP's have preflowers and I think I see some starting on one or two sites sites on the soil. Waiting for the alternating leaves on the soil. BP is working on her second set.

All same strain ( Jack Herer fems), all started on same day.

This afternoon I am clearing a basement pot to set up a veg area. Plan is perpetual harvest. Veg them downstairs with a 250 hps with a conversion bulb installed and flower them in the attic closet. Seeds will start in veg the same week I switch to flower on this grow. That should make up for the 250 vs 400 performance and give them a 7-8 week veg and then I'll just repeat and keep it going. Plan is a 9 plant rotation of soil and bp. 4 bp and 5 soil.

I'm using Azamax right now for increased pest control. Says it should be good for all things buggy but doesn't partiulary say moths. Wouldn't think moths would do much damage but I guess some can. The Home Defense should work outside also. I'd double bang 'em. There are tons of foliar pesticides on the sponsor's links

Actually I'm in the middle of a combo soil/bp grow. Sort of a compariason grow and the bp is kicking the soil's ass. All are inside where I can control things better. Both are doing well but the bp got off to a quick starter and has maintained the lead.

I'v tied to give the soil every advantage by using FFOF soil with extra perlite,switching to FF trio from the AN Sensi I'm using on the hydro, using molasses and Liquid Karma on the soil but not the BP. BP gets AN Sensi, Cal-Mag, Cannazyme ( using on both) and that's it. Running the AN nutes at 800-1000 ppm.

The plan is us to use the "spent" soil to improve an outside area in case it gets legal around here.

Looks like I'm be sending them all to flower next weekend. The BP's have preflowers and I think I see some starting on one or two sites sites on the soil. Waiting for the alternating leaves on the soil. BP is working on her second set.

All same strain ( Jack Herer fems), all started on same day.

This afternoon I am clearing a basement pot to set up a veg area. Plan is perpetual harvest. Veg them downstairs with a 250 hps with a conversion bulb installed and flower them in the attic closet. Seeds will start in veg the same week I switch to flower on this grow. That should make up for the 250 vs 400 performance and give them a 7-8 week veg and then I'll just repeat and keep it going. Plan is a 9 plant rotation of soil and bp. 4 bp and 5 soil.

Sounds like a good healthy plan, today I found out I over did it somewhere with the nute's and they got to much Zn or something in the monster bloom acted negatively I think? I should not have added the monster bloom in at this stage that has to be what is messing with the plant's, this was the same thing that happened the last time on my indoor grow going back on it! I think I may need to through that stuff away to stop myself from using it damn! I am flooding the plant to clear an flush them, not all but most! are effected! some it didn't even blink at it, different strains reacted differently to the nute's I fed them, so it's plain water for a while till they recoup (I hope) from this near disaster, I know they didn't come back the last time! but that was an indoors so cross your fingers for me bro! I f'ed up on them.

It's not what happens it's what you do about it. A flush would have been my suggestion. Did you give them a full load of the monster bloom? I always go halfsies on anything I use the first time.

I'm using my old GH nutes on the tomatoes. They really like it! If you have any other plants to put the monster bloom on I'd try them first.

Good thing that outside you know you're going to have enough light for the plant to use it up more quickly.

Glad you're getting some advise Doctor. I'm lurking and learning. ;)

I added the wrong stuff in my nutriens and am paying the price for it! and am just waiting for the plants to recoup from my blunder an mistake damn and things where going good with up till then, their are 4 that are completely fine! but the others! well we'll see! they look to be recouping so there is that!

:tokin: Daaa what I do now!!!

My suggestion keep it F'ing simple and you won't run into this problem.

Now there is a group that is talking about 2 huge huge marijuana farms in California to supply the collectives I think in Oakland some place up near there in Ca? they'll be voting on it soon if that passes then there will be no point to grow on a large scale here! other than for head, Crap oh well.

Bummer about the nute issue. I'm glad to haer at least a few of them are OK. I hope the others bounce back too! :)

Are you enjoying the new DW series bro? I am, watch it every week. Thank God for the DVR tho. ;)

Like special crosses that only a small grower would grow out like a long flowering sativa or a short autoflowering strain with some real power. Those big growers can't grow everything. They have to have big plots of the same stuff for management purposes. There are thousands of strains now!

Bummer about the nute issue. I'm glad to haer at least a few of them are OK. I hope the others bounce back too! :)

Are you enjoying the new DW series bro? I am, watch it every week. Thank God for the DVR tho. ;)

They are growing! they just have to grow out of it now, have wait and see what happens to the one's that Were flowering!

Hell No! I don't miss any! ever! I am a big fan of the series, been one since the late 60's! I love how they fused the old 1963 series and new 2010 series together seems to work! every new doctor has a! get use to curve! some you can like right off the bat and some take a bit! and when watching the series you have to watch for clues and hints as to what may be coming in the future show's, got tell you there are a lot of hint's and clues an some are hidden but findable! with a digital video recorder! and I almost never miss them.

Yeah right! I can't wait to find out what happens now that he got put in the box!

That will not hold him, not for long anyway, you'll find that they will have release him for their own exsistence sake, the doctor is the glue that hold the universe in check.

The plants are recouping from my blunder with the nutrients thankfully.

I trust you are have a brilliant summer thus far.

Back
Top Bottom