There's something in the green

FreakNature

So due to circumstances I usually use bubble hash as my medicine of choice. The stuff is great, I find if I have one strain that is more indica, and one that is more sativa, I can blend a combination for whatever the situation might be. Totally satisfactory.

Recently I got a couple of grams of bud. One of Sweet Tooth, and one of Champagne. It's been almost 9 years since I've had some quality herb. I have to say, there's something in the green that isn't in the trichomes. The quality of the affects seems more complex. These are heavy indica strains, so the body effects are pronounced - seemingly more than a Master Kush bubble hash, for example.

I think between the hash and a few varieties of flowers, I can really customize the blend. Depending on the time of day, the symptoms, and the occasion I have a lot of flexibility.

More research is necessary...

weird how that is, hash is supposed to be all the good stuff from bud concentrated, but bud will give a different high than hash made from the same bud. could it be that when refining bud into hash that not all of the chemicals that make up the "high" are transferred into the has?
more research, much more...

Well since hash is just like shaving the fuzz off of the bud, what else is inside the plant tissue that's left behind. Something special, I'm pretty sure. Maybe more of the CBD.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom