This Enough Nutes?

arizonabudski

I am working on my 2nd grow and i want to make sure this will be enough food for the thing.

miracle_gro.jpg

plant_food1.jpg

This time a year it would be hard for me to get more nutes, so would these work?

Re: This Enough Nutes???

not a good type of nutes not organic and may have bad effects as far as flvors and a good quality soil and organics should be used for the best results but if you got nothing else then it will have to doo right look like time releasd so if your soil is good you wont need too much and seems you have enough depending on how many plants grown great luck to you!:grinjoint:

alright thank you greensavage, now if my soil i use already says it feeds continuously do i still need to put in these nutes??

no not for atleast 30 days if its allready supplied in the soil but you do need to keep a eye on it due to not knowing what and how much is really in the soil... they make soils in very large batches and arent allways well mixed as far as nutes go you may need to add a little every now and then to satisfy them indica plants are heavy feeders so will be needy as for nitrogen and sativa seem to like a little less till flower then require more on the bloom nutes and less nitrogen

yeah I already ruined one before by adding too much of that quick start, while i was transplanting it into it's permanant pot. AND should i be using all of these or just one, or a few?

-and i have two skunk (feminized) seed's left i will be using if you know which one(Indica or sativa) i certainly don't.

most skunks are a indica strains and strains like mex , Thi, hawaii, jamacan,haze, and a few others are sativas... orriginate closer to the equator and indica is the strain from the northern countrys alot of crosses have been made from skunks and sativas tho due the the shorter indica flowering times 6 to 9 weeks verses 10 to 12 for sativas not sure what type of skunks you have... there are a few types... dont use nutes untill needed and dont use them all at once...
the bloom booster use at begining flower time and the 15-30-15 i would not use it seems to have too much nitrogen for flowers and will be a leafy plant it is better to use one that is 4 10-10 or 6-15-15 more of the p and k nutes and less of the n nutes except in the veggie stage then you need more n than p and k all ways use less than recomended when useing time released frets and and dont over feed!and then over water..toxic soup! n= nitrogen p= pottassium k= phosphous
n-p- k
15-30-15 if you look up threads in the grow areas of this site there is some of the best post avail...for info... can be a world of info! greatest grows to ya!

AZBUD put down the MG it is way too strong and chemical, unless you use in very small doses. The time release soil is certain death. Go to a small garden shop and pick up a good potting soil like sunshine, or pro mix although I believe that something has happened to the supply of that.. Get someBotanocare Pure Blend Bloom and Grow. Normally I don,t recomed a specific maker , but they are in your backyard in Tempe Az if thats where you are..One part simplicity is very good when starting out.

Az,
If you can stay away from the time release stuff. You will end up fighting it your entire grow.

yes, do yourself that favor.

The world won't tilt off its axis if all you have is MG to work with. I've done it and everything came out ok.

I didn't have pre-nuted soil though (I make my own), and even then I started with 1/4 strength MG. Even at the end, I never got much more over 1/2 strength.

If you can, get the water soluble MG Bloom Booster and leave the time release alone. SN33 is right you WILL end up fighting it.

With MG, remember: Weekly, Weakly.

DD

ok thanks GS i guess i will stay away from the color burst which is 10-15-10, and i actually live in NewEngland now so all the walmarts are homedepots are done with gardening so what i have i pretty much need to make work.

So should i leave my soil(Scotts) which said it feeds for 4 months alone at the start or should i had some of the all puprose plant food to the soil.? And do you guys recommend the transplant soulution, and if so should i only use half of the dosage or even 1/4.

yes if it says it feeds for 4 month it s got a bit of fert in it... what state are they in seedlings or do they have real leaves usaly trans plant solution are to prevent shock when transplanting and has alot of nuts like vit b1 and will help in the moving from one home to another best thing to do is start off in its perm pot or container and wont have to worry about trans shock and will get the best start to life! also the fert thats in the soil already got plenty of nitrogen so be carefull in the first few months not to add any!!great luck to you!

i have them in seedling rights now, and either tonight or tomorrow are gonna put them in some soil, once completly germinated. okay so i will pretty much old off on all ferts for the first month or soo..? and then add some as needed.?

do that love to help any one that needs it.. this site is the best! pics looks nice def indicas short fat leaf structure squaty growth patern thick stems they should do fine!

i have them in seedling rights now, and either tonight or tomorrow are gonna put them in some soil, once completly germinated. okay so i will pretty much old off on all ferts for the first month or soo..? and then add some as needed.?

I'd wait a bit before transplanting seedlings if they are in something now.

If not, I would not put just germed seeds into a nuted soil. Those little primary leaves supply all the nutes they need for a couple of sets of true leaves before any nutes are needed.

Don't be in a rush, or too 'loving' to your plants. That will kill them quicker than anything.

DD

well i have not yet planted the seeds that are germinated,i have to do that pretty soon. and the only soil i have is the scotts, soo i guess i am going to take my luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom