This is me, is that you?

strat77

I am here to learn and share what I know. I have been growing for a couple of years and it was this magazine that taught me how to build my own 400 hps ballast. I have found that there is always something new to learn here at 420 mag. and all the information has been invaluable in my past success and will be in my future as well.:thanks:

:welcome: to 420

Howdy from southern California.

Working on only my second outdoor-grow with Cannabis. I'm something of a green thumb. Lot of experience growing other stuff, but, always looking out to try new ideas and share my experiences.

Started in here only 10 days ago, but, gotta say, this is one of the better forums I've participated in for quite some time.

You by any chance a guitar player? Couldn't help but wonder with your nick.

;)

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

:welcome: to 420

Howdy from southern California.

Working on only my second outdoor-grow with Cannabis. I'm something of a green thumb. Lot of experience growing other stuff, but, always looking out to try new ideas and share my experiences.

Started in here only 10 days ago, but, gotta say, this is one of the better forums I've participated in for quite some time.

You by any chance a guitar player? Couldn't help but wonder with your nick.

;)
I've played in bands, in garages, on stage, my 1977 strat plays itself. Nice to meet you, Higher Drifter (cool nickname). California, wow, that is a long way from where i am. You are right about this forum, you will learn alot.:)

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:
Nice to meet you Captain Kronic, I remember a lot of your super helpful tips and advice. It was when i was checking out a grow by Be Irie ( I hope that i got the name right) anyway, when i saw what a 400 hps could do I started to do indoor grows and have had wonderful success in a large part because of 420 mag.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom