Thoughts and opinions, will this survive?

Gru

Will this live or is it a dud?

IMG_0702.jpeg

Will this live or is it a dud?

IMG_0702.jpeg
Hey Buddy :ciao:
I've seen worse become big beautiful girls.
It still has a chance.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Did the other cotyledon get broken/cut off or did it emerge with just the one? If the top got broken/cut, it may depend on the damage done to the main stem. As you do have one healthy cotyledon, it may also be able to put out new growth from there, if the damage to the other isn't extensive. If it emerged with just the one it will be fine.

Agree with @Roy Growin that it will be slower than a normal 2-cotyledon plant, but just until the true leaves appear, and then it doesn't matter any longer.

ETA: That stalk looks very strong, I would bet on it being just fine.

Did the other cotyledon get broken/cut off or did it emerge with just the one? If the top got broken/cut, it may depend on the damage done to the main stem. As you do have one healthy cotyledon, it may also be able to put out new growth from there, if the damage to the other isn't extensive. If it emerged with just the one it will be fine.

Agree with @Roy Growin that it will be slower than a normal 2-cotyledon plant, but just until the true leaves appear, and then it doesn't matter any longer.

ETA: That stalk looks very strong, I would bet on it being just fine.

I want to say it was a birthing accident trying to shed the shell.

I didn’t touch it but looking directly in front of it on the picture it looks like it broke off?

Batting 1000 with these seeds.

3 out of 5 germination rate of sour diesel of one brand.

2 out of 4 germination of sour diesel of another brand.

3 out of 5 germination with strawberry diesel.

Very cool seed companies, very cool…
You can't really blame it on the seed company after they germinate. The one in the pic looks like it drowned.

Back
Top Bottom