Time to flip the switch? Any advise very much appreciated SCROG

celticlyle

Hi guys these girls are around 8-9 weeks old from seed seed. 3 OG candy dawh kush, 1 LA confidential and 1 banana glue .They were all topped and lolipopped weeks ago to reduce any stress going into flowering period. They are all looking very Lushious in real life and a vibrant green I am also pretty sure a few are showing their female sexes so Im guessing they are begging me for the 12/12 switch! Here are pics of all the girls... its a 1x1x2m tent with 3 normal sized girls and 2 runty ones I did not want to get rid of so they can take up the spare corner as a duo 8D... I last fed around 3 days ago with a half strength veg feeding as i knew they would be having to come close by now.... I have been gently bending and shaping them as i go as you can see from the pics to keep my canopy as even as possible going into flower.. This may i add is my 1st SCROG and 2nd grow ever.

Very much appreciated for your thoughts please

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    848.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    748.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    886.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    872.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    751.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
They currently stand at around 60 cms from coco to canopy.. I have a vipaspectre 600w (250w) and I was planning on adding another 1 of these ( giving 500 real watts) at around week 2 due to delivery times etc... but no later than week 1 or 2

Sounds like a good idea, and don't be afraid to add the light at any time. The first few weeks are mostly stretching and opening bud sites.
Aww thanks man, Just having some reassuring words is nice when you feel a little uncertain Haha. I flipped the switch over to 12/12 lastnight so Ill easy have enough time to add the 2nd light in time ! Cant wait to see some bud sites forming ;D

Looks real good bro! Like H said don't be afraid of the extra lighting especially in bloom, good luck.
Ace I will do man, I was always going to add a 2nd (250w true watt) LED light during flowering as I heard my light was pushing its limits alone in my tent, Just wasn't sure if it was healthy adding more light all of a sudden during flower. At least with the 2nd light added in a week or 2 will give me around 550w of real power from the wall inside a 1x1x2m tent.

Back
Top Bottom