Tincture concentrate

Fomerballer

Question. I took my trim, leaves from Northern Lights Auto and ground them up to fine. Next put grind on cookie sheet and popped in over 225° for a hour. Had about 1oz. next cover with 140proof alcohol. Put in freezer and shook Dailey for about a week.

Next filtered twice and got about 8oz liquid. Next put on hotplate with a magnetic stirrer, evaporated down to about 3oz.

Am I doing this right? The color went from dark green to now almost black. Will this be a good tincher?

Hoping to maybe use for night time sleep. I don’t smoke.... any thoughts? Thanks

Question. I took my trim, leaves from Northern Lights Auto and ground them up to fine. Next put grind on cookie sheet and popped in over 225° for a hour. Had about 1oz. next cover with 140proof alcohol. Put in freezer and shook Dailey for about a week.

Next filtered twice and got about 8oz liquid. Next put on hotplate with a magnetic stirrer, evaporated down to about 3oz.

Am I doing this right? The color went from dark green to now almost black. Will this be a good tincher?

Hoping to maybe use for night time sleep. I don’t smoke.... any thoughts? Thanks
It will work just great. I don’t grind up fine just decarb, cool then soak for a day or so in fridge. Then strain and use. I always evap some alcohol if you don’t when you use in a recipe it really tastes like alcohol. I use it in gummies.

It will work just great. I don’t grind up fine just decarb, cool then soak for a day or so in fridge. Then strain and use. I always evap some alcohol if you don’t when you use in a recipe it really tastes like alcohol. I use it in gummies.
I do the same almost, I soak for a couple of weeks, but I' not getting high from my gummies, had more?

I do the same almost, I soak for a couple of weeks, but I' not getting high from my gummies, had more?
Could be the strain you are doing with this? THC content

Back
Top Bottom