Tips browning curled up:/

Tatoblest

About a month in on my grow, i have a purple bubba from seed in Fox farms Ocean soil.
I started using the very low dose of nutes (0.1-0.2) npk about 2 weeks in, and didnt see anything funny. Recently i transplanted it into a bigger pot, flushed it and added some nutes the soil was wet for a few days and i watered again to get nutes out (after it dried out) and its been wet for a few days now but My leaves recently started turning brown on the tips and they curled upwards starting feom the bottom and up a node.. I dont know what it is..
image11968.jpg

Looks to me it is the FFO soil burning the plant. AKA nute burn. That is a hot soil. Plant should grow out of it. I like to mix 50/50 Ocean and Happy frog with 6 solo cups of perlite for 5 gallon mix.

I you are using FFO soil do not add nute for the first month. You will burn the crap out of plants and kill them. FFO has a ton of nute in it and is a very hot soil,witch plants learn to love. You can veg for 2 months with water only no problem with that soil. So water only from now on should fix problem and you should see new growth happy.

I you are using FFO soil do not add nute for the first month. You will burn the crap out of plants and kill them. FFO has a ton of nute in it and is a very hot soil,witch plants learn to love. You can veg for 2 months with water only no problem with that soil. So water only from now on should fix problem and you should see new growth happy.

forgot to mention it was really watered down even at the amount it says, but thank you I will stop using it!

Back
Top Bottom