tips on leaves turning up

bigred1991

Hey I'm new grower and just recently started growing and my plant week old my tips on my leaves are turning up and leaves are really lite green can anyone tell me what's going on I'm growing in doors using soil my Ph is 6.3 using cfl bulbs here's a pic
IMG_19800107_234942.jpg
IMG_19800107_234942.jpg

Fill this out as much as you can

How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
What's the NPK of all your nutes?
How often are you feeding with nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your ...

Ok what's up ultra Dan here recently I been posting you've been answering and let me first start off and say thank you for your time and advice. Not trying to be rude but I've done told you my setup but I will explain again it's 4 ft tall 3 ft wide 2 ft in depth
I'm growing one plant its in a 5 gallon bucket using soil 1/3 Perlite 1/3 peat moss 1/3 potting soil my lights are 2 cfl 100 Wyatt acrylic 23 Wyatt's at 5,000 k I just using a regular box fan for ventilation my Ph is 6.3 I don't have a temperature or humidity meter my nutrients ration is 15 30 15 don't know if that's good or bad I water every two weeks. Its just some bag seed out of some disel its just over one week old if there's anything else or something I forgot please let me know thanks for your help hopefully you can tell me what's going on and sorry for the shitty pics my phone sucks

Ok what's up ultra Dan here recently I been posting you've been answering and let me first start off and say thank you for your time and advice. Not trying to be rude but I've done told you my setup but I will explain again

You wrote your setup in a different thread, and then started this one new. First, not many people are going to remember your entire set up from a different thread posted days ago. Second, how am I, or anyone, to know that this is the exact same set up as your previous post. Some people have multiple grows going on in all different mediums and lighting. If you wanna ask for help, don't complain when someone asks for more information, especially if you haven't given it in said thread. Copy and paste it if you have to. /end rant

Now that that's out of the way, let's move on shall we?
It is very important to have a temp and humidity monitor. Your plants don't look bad, just a little rippled, maybe from high temps of high humidity. Also, have you given any nutes yet?? You should hold of on feeding until the 4th nose is well developed. Those nutes seem to be more for bloom than veg. Veg nutes will have a higher N value than P and K.

Back
Top Bottom