Title

DaHui

The Prisoners of Drug War part of the forum says this under it :"Meet the people our government is targeting"
I say the government every day is targeting us. We are the victims.

Every American citizen is a victim, as OUR tax dollars are WASTED on a daily basis to eliminate a living species of plant that is enjoyed world wide and HAS been enjoyed for thousands of years. Even the anti pot people are victims, becuase again, the money that could have been used towards schooling and education, arguably important factors in who suceeds in life and who becomes a crack addict, is WASTED on a failing, impossible war.
-PM

Each Year The Fereral Government Spends Over 18 Billion Dollars On Drug Prevention Programs. About 10-20% of this goes Twards Pot. That Means That If Pot Were Legalized 2-3 Billion Dollars Could Be Saved And Used For All Kinds Of Shit. LEGALIZE!! :peace: :bong:

If they legalized it, they would start taxing it and it would probably still be illegal to grow it yourself and they'll still be using our taxes to stop growers and dealers. We the citizens, yes, will always fall victim to the government and their brainwashing powers to keep this country always divided. If they really gave a damn, they'd listen to all sides and they'd see the facts. They are not fighting us for a just cause. When they prohibited alcohol, they realized that they couldn't fight it, so why not profit off of it? They will never get rid of it no matter how hard they try.

Well the govt. knows how easy it is to brain wash its citizens, especially the young,look how many have signed up for this stupid iraqi war hell they were lined up when it first started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but some of us will hold true to our values no matter what im one of them why ill never stop smoking the herb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"victim" is a term used in a lot of the stories I posted. Especially since alot of them weher busted wrong.

Re: Title.. yes and..?

It was nice to post "victim's" stories. May I ask what prompted this series of posts? Is there a life lesson here? Is there a moral to these stories? Confused.. :hmmmm:

Re: Title.. yes and..?

Excuse me for sounding cold, but is this a whining session? Glancing through these cases I can see these people, sorry.. "victims" who were given sentences must have weak-ass legal representation. If there is a federal pot prisoner out there who has not filed a motion asking for a new case since the mandatory laws were thrown out, well, again weak-ass representation or plain stupidity.

"Power concedes nothing without a demand." - Frederick Douglass

The majority of the federal cases would get a new trial and more than likely a lighter sentence if not dismissal of the case. I posted stories re: NO MORE FEDERAL MANDATORY SENTENCES months ago and presented this opportunity then. No one got excited.. But we can sure whine, can't we?

'What is the quality of your intent?" - Thurgood Marshall

That's what I'm talking about.. quit whining and do something!

Fuckin' eh..:peace:

it was started because this part of the website finally came up on my things to do list...i have been wanting to do this for years...and have...you'll see the pages i have, we just haven't put them back up since the new design...all in due time...we are building sections daily...

It is to allow other people who might not really understand the impact of the "war on drugs". If just one person reads those stories and turns agianst the "war on drugs" isnt it worth the postings?

420 said:
what should the title be then?

This is a very simple question to answer:
The illegal conduct of the United States governmet

In fact I like it so much I think I'll go ahead and start it myself

Back
Top Bottom