To Anyone Still Shopping at The Attitude

I recently looked around for information on a couple of strains, and one of the links was to a webpage on The Attitude's website. Having not browsed that website in a while, I became curious and looked around. When I did, I discovered that they still show three Flying Dutchmen strains as being in stock.

Ben Dronkers (of Sensi Seeds) bought Eddy's genetics, seed shop, et cetera when Eddy decided to retire - in 2006.

Those seeds ought to be just about old enough to get their driver's license ;). I wonder what their germination rates are. . . .

I recently looked around for information on a couple of strains, and one of the links was to a webpage on The Attitude's website. Having not browsed that website in a while, I became curious and looked around. When I did, I discovered that they still show three Flying Dutchmen strains as being in stock.

Ben Dronkers (of Sensi Seeds) bought Eddy's genetics, seed shop, et cetera when Eddy decided to retire - in 2006.

Those seeds ought to be just about old enough to get their driver's license ;). I wonder what their germination rates are. . . .

Sensi Seeds new seeds seem to be troubling to obtain in Canada right now. Not sure who actually might have some new strains I'm lookin at.

Back
Top Bottom