to early for buds

mgoulder

I'm growing 2 OG kush started from clones .started indoors in soil first week of march with 18 hrs. of light 6 hrs. dark .Put them outside full time time the 1st of the april. now 4 weeks later they are 30" tall and now went into bud .What do i do? just let them grow like they are or try to put them back in veg. ? i want to get the max amount out of them. if i just let them grow like this what is the best bud nuts to give it-BIG BUDS OR WHAT please help!:thanks::thanks:

Depends on how far they are into flower. We need photos to see for sure. If you put sexually mature plants outside in Feb, March, April, they will likely be tricked into flowering before the June solstice. Flowers that aren't far enough in are prone to revegetate at that time, ones that are far enough can truck along with no assistance.

To be sure, I use a technique called light-deprivation, aka force flowering to make sure they stay flowering. This method ensures multiple harvests throughout the course of the year. Often times greenhouse growers will use a blackout tarp to cover the entire greenhouse to a fixed lighting schedule.

For instance, a typical force flowering plant of mine is put into the dark chamber at ~5:30 PM, and not removed until ~9:30 AM the next day, so on and so forth.

Here's a link to help you post pictures Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Depends on how far they are into flower. We need photos to see for sure. If you put sexually mature plants outside in Feb, March, April, they will likely be tricked into flowering before the June solstice. Flowers that aren't far enough in are prone to revegetate at that time, ones that are far enough can truck along with no assistance.

To be sure, I use a technique called light-deprivation, aka force flowering to make sure they stay flowering. This method ensures multiple harvests throughout the course of the year. Often times greenhouse growers will use a blackout tarp to cover the entire greenhouse to a fixed lighting schedule.

For instance, a typical force flowering plant of mine is put into the dark chamber at ~5:30 PM, and not removed until ~9:30 AM the next day, so on and so forth.

Here's a link to help you post pictures Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Just a thought here. I was wondering at what point they are in the bud cycle too deep to revert back to vegging? Im sure strain will also affect this. I have some 10 weeks into budding and cut off the main colas 2 days ago. Finishing the lower buds but also wondering what will happen to the one plant I plan to leave growing. I need clones off of her for later.

Plants that are harvested at the beginning of summer or end of spring should not be completely cut down, they can be revegetated through the summer and flower again in the fall.

A plant that is so far into flower that it "wont turn back" basically means that it has enough flowering hormones built up by Mid May to keep on going as if it were fall, the buds at this stage where they're "sticking to their guns" are usually pretty decent and nicely formed. Certainly the strain effects the sensitivity of this issue.

yah i was aware of that,just wondering how i go about doing that? Just leave as much green on it as possible.than just cut the buds off at harvest time?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom