To early to flower?

fasts102376

hello all.. i have 4 plants about 1 foot to 14" will it hurt to put into flowering on 12/12? if it's allright do u think the yield will be small. don't know the strain got them from my buddys bag. thank u..:allgood:

it's more about age than height if it's an Indica pant it will be short w/ fat leaves while a sativa will grow tall w/ thin leaves. If your pushin 14" I'm guessing your plants about 2 months old. It should do just fine. If you have a large grow space and you don't mind waiting it would produxe more with a little more time in the veg cycle

thanks cracker .. i have 1 she tall and the other 3 r short and bushy. i started them on xmas so i guess they r doing good. this is my first grow.. trying to learn.. lol

yea sence my last post i put my veggie bulb back in. is it going to hurt i have a 400w mh bulb then i changed it to my 360 convertion bulb in for about an hour?

No it will not hurt it . You can flower when ever you want. I know some that flower at a few weeks. If you look at Ndw4m he flowered a plant at like a few days or a week old. It is better to flower when they are older you will get a better yeild but of course because the is bigger. So if u want to flower go ahead. Remember that it will triple if not double in size.

thanks black.. i went ahead and put my mh light back in and let them veggie alittle bit more. they r only 8'' to a foot tall. i've been reading i should be allright to let them grow about 6'.. do u think it will be allright for a room about 4x4 and 7' tall? i'm woundering if there real bushy will there be enough light? i have a 400w mh with a 360 mhs convertion bulb for flowering..:allgood:

fasts102376 said:
thanks black.. i went ahead and put my mh light back in and let them veggie alittle bit more. they r only 8'' to a foot tall. i've been reading i should be allright to let them grow about 6'.. do u think it will be allright for a room about 4x4 and 7' tall? i'm woundering if there real bushy will there be enough light? i have a 400w mh with a 360 mhs convertion bulb for flowering..:allgood:

Yeah u have enough room to veg a lil bit more. Your grow room is big enough to have some nice plants. How many plant do u have again i forgot:smokin: lol. The only thing you have to take in mind is the plants need to be at least 12 inches away. And lighting sounds fine.

is it to early to top them now? because i got to looking at the grow room it's about 6' 3 total but thats without the light hanging so i have no choice but to keep them kinda short.. when and where do i cut to keep it short and busy? ther 1 mounth today.. i'll try to get picks for u today..

upload them into gallery, after that, right click the picture go to properties, there will be 2 lines, with a url, take the bottom one, if theres no bottom one, take the top, than upload them into, right here u copy and paste the url, than add this at the end of url
than ur done

Well i went and looked in the gallery and could not find your picture. Did u upload it and every thing. All i can say is try to upload it again and select a category for it and that's where it will upload to. Once uploaded u can also just click gallery and then click whats new and it will show u the newest uploaded pics.

too_early.JPG

Back
Top Bottom