To me we are all one big family

shawaa

Hi to all that read this,
I wanna start off by saying thanks to the creator of this website.With out him i wouldnt be able to have learned as much as i have in the last 8 months, im not gonna lie im on this site almost as much as im on facebook. Atleast with this site i learn something.

Well my name is Josh, i dont hold a medical card and my state dosent have the option for me to get one. Sucks i know. lol. im x military and now i work out on the gas rigs of northeastern PA. The only reason i feel i smoke is really just to relax and enjoy life without pain. My line of work you have alot of heavy lifting and bending/ twisting not to mention the lack of sleep and everything else.Up side pay is decent.

I have tried growing a few times but because of work or paranoia id end their lifes short, sad i know but at that time i knew verry little about what i was doing. Now the good part :) My employer has made me a job location scout witch means i get to go home everyday thus meaning i can finally start a grow.Some thing i didnt mention before was those other grows i still lived in a single room apartment with nosy neighbors.Now i have a 3 bedroom house out in the country where im the only person on a 4 acre plot with farms pretty much all around me. Im thinking some outdoor grow this year as well :cheer: . Any way i will have indoor grows also i have a basement so i know ill be able to jimmy rig up something nice down there, i really want to try a gator cage :p or 4 haha.

Well that about sums it up, im going to count on you guys for support and i want to thank you guys now because i already know youll do me tons of help.

thanks
JAWH SHAWAA

said a mouth full there learn here fB NOT!!:smokin:well good u got a upgrade on ur job.GOOD.An sounds like it is time to do more.Good luck to ya in ur adventures'.Stay safe.
Godspeed,
DnR

Good luck to ya! If there's one thing PA needs, it's good weed. My last two week visit to Philly had me hacking and coughing for weeks after I got home.
Being out in the country with acreage is an awesome place to grow

said a mouth full there learn here fB NOT!!

No doubt i think FB is killing our youth these days but who am i do spend around 4 hours a day on there on my cell while im at work lol.

thanks for the congrats to

If there's one thing PA needs, it's good weed.

Thats for sure brother the weed here is almost as bad as the shawgg id get in oklahoma lol TRASH!!!!

agin thanks guys if it wasn't for all of you i probably wouldn't have as much ambition towards growing, you have showed me that it is possible to stand up for what i think is right and stop depending on the black market for weed that probably was grown by some mexican cartel. home grown is the way to go. :)

well be looking for me in the next two weeks or so i should have gotten something started by then.

I too one day hope to grow my own plants :)

Sounds like you got the perfect setup, now you just need to perfect the art!

There are a TON of very knowledgeable members on this site so your in good hands.

Greenest Regards :smokin:

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Back