To Vape or Not To Vape

clever

I had never tried using a vaperizer, until now. I wanted to see what the hype was. Well, I first bought one, that after using realized it was specific to oils and concentrates, not rawboumatter. then I bought a dome type in the picture made for plant mattrer. Am IO expecting to much. Or is vaping for something much milder than a traditional watetr pipe. Are you suppossed to enhale vapor and theres little smoke, or am I missing something. I really don't have peers around here. My closest nieghbor is a tree farm miles away. Anyone who vapes, please explain whats up
IMG_020629.JPG
Itseems that this may be more of a novelty vaporizer

I vape all the time because of the smooth smoke that's accompanied with it. I also sing so not smoking thru a pipe or blunt helps keep my voice in working order. I have a hotbox and a couple of portable vapes (wisper) that I've used for the past 2 or 3 years. I've used the one you have before and personally didn't like it. Made the smoke smell and taste odd and somewhat burnt. The plus side of using a vape is not being as harsh on the throat & also u conserve weed. None of my vapes can even hold that much. The downside is that you have to figure out what kind of vape works best for you and what settings on the vape work for you as well.. Also they break down and need parts at times. Not to mention the upkeep of cleaning them out but thats easy if you have some sort of cleaning solution.
Some people feel like they get higher with vapes some people say vapes don't give them the same effect as a pipe.. In the end all I can say is do what works for you. I personally don't see the difference in the way it feels (the high) besides the feeling of harshness on your throat

Thank you very much for your knowledge. you pretty much rapped it up The hand held I have is made by eclipse. whats your thoughts on it are concentrates good with it. Un fortunatly I can only get them if I make them and I won't have any fixins for a couple of weaks. whats better honey extract or bubble hash I have components to make both

Honestly I've never used any concentrates in any of the vapes.. As I've just recently got into smoking probably about 2 or 3 years ago.. Always looked at MJ as something dangerous because of how the U.S. criminalized it.. As I got older and needed some time to not stress about crazy things going on in my life I was reintroduced to it.. And have been in love with it every since.. I've see people use hash in Vapes on youtube. But when I start growing I plan on making my own hash

making your own is the absolute beauty of things. When I exhale a plume of sweet white as cotton smoke, it whispers Mine. I harvested some all kush about 4 day ago, I started sampling this morning. cant you tell. peace

it is a wonderful world. When I started indoor about a littile over a year, I started with 9 strains, I could'nt settle on just a few. I like you put my grow together a piece at a time. As I went on I switched up everything, lights, nutes, c02, fans, blowers, until I found what worked for me. it seems that what works for some does't work for all. I'm still trying to get clones. and instead of multiple strains, the grow Im starting now is just 2 strains 4 -8ball kush and 5 crimea blue, both fro,m barneys farm. I plan to start a journal when they get out of the seedling stage. about 3 weeks. I put them in promix and perlite.

Damn!!! 9 strains for your first grow... I'm only doing bubbalicous auto and blue mystic auto to start off with but I also purchased a fem nirvana Northern Light.. Was happy as hell they made it.. I've also noticed the same that some people swear by certain ideas that others would stomp into the ground but that's the best part about bud it's all about what you want to do vs other people I'm also looking in to getting some black strap molasses to help during the flowering stage.. Going with soil because its supposed to be forgiving to a first time grower.. Looking forward to watching your grow

I just started experimenting with molasses. I buy mine at the grocery, some nute co. are capitalizing on marketing supposed horticulture molasses and I fould that 8dollar bottle of brer rabbit. do your reading, but I will say that ths is the first flower period that I used it. I dont follow any recomended dose. I just pour what I think in 5 gallons of feed water once a week for the 1st 5 weeks of f;ower. I use it to feed the mycrozea sp? in my soiless mix. I add age old grow soluble mycrozea. I've gotten mass results compared to my grows with out it. I use the soluble mycrozea throughout the entire grow once a week. The plants are atleast twice the size and bushy. I'll swear buy it now that I've seen it for myself and as for 9 strains, in a way it was wrong for my first indoor grow. It was just to demanding in the end which is just trickling down the nute sensitivity in some strains proved to be chalenging. over all I learned a shit load but it was a full time job. still is I could'nt do this and work. not 10 or more plants that is. Gooluck auto's are probably a good start. I've grown 3 afghan ryder pineapple punch, and I'm about to finish cheese auto

Back
Top Bottom