Tolerance question

SmallTimeGrow

hello people of 420mag

i had a question. I have been :roorrip: getting stoned :slide: for about 3 years come this summer. Only recently i had taken a 1 month (at most) break because i hate smoking "reg' or "corn" what they call mid grade shit here. Id rather wait how ever many years it takes to have a good career with my own place do grow some of my own green, so i know whats put in it. Anyways, lol sorry im stoned as im typing this :tokin:, i got a free gram from a friend and its some bomb ass bud, it takes about .1 grams to get me feeling good, i mean real good. Am i the only one who is this light weight? Another reason for the break is that i would become anxious after smoking the "corn" that was coming around in my area for a while. I mean i would like freak out. And since, everytime i smoke i feel like im going to freak the hell out. So could it be that i only feel so high because im thinking so hard about not panicing, that i focus on being stoned? if that makes since?

well anyways im pretty high right now so sorry if all i just ssaid makes no since lol. If you do unnderstand any of what i just said ill appreciate any advice

ive been smokin for pain and it just dosent do it unless its some spankin cannabis. ive some great gennetics but always have to switch up strains, otherwise it is not as effective.

Hey man. Listen, i have exactly what you have but 10x worse. I used to be a huge stoner. Like 5 blunts to the face would never trip out. Then i has this unfortunate events happen to me. It was when i had overdosed on another illegal drug. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. Then after that i have extreme panic attacks(Which is what you are having just to a lower level). This made it to when i got high, id focus to much on the fact that there was something wrong going on. It was post traumatic panic disorder for me. But you my friend were just born with a mind that over thinks things. Which can be a good quality. But I got over this. All it takes is slowly smoking more and more. Weed will never kill you man. If you like weed, and the high it gives you, i advise you just slowly take more smoke in, than go to one more hit, but at one point or another you MUST make a time in your progression to say "Fuck it" im smoking this whole fucking thing(Blunt, bowl, joint ect.). So that when you flip out because you are too high, you can always reassure yourself "Wtf, stop trippen, you survived the craziest high ever." lol. Anyways, thats how i got over it because the exact same feeling were on me, especially when there would be many heads on the thing, it'd like embarrass me that i couldnt keep up. So i made it a goal. :)

Say strong, and live long~

Ahh yes, i feel we are one in the same. aha. You'll get through this. And if not, be happy with the fact that you can enjoy weed in small quantities. Many people spend to much money because of the amount the smoke. Anyways, i can feel you on the overthinking things because whenever i get on an interesting topic, such as politics or conspiracy, my mind runs wild in my opinions on it or such. Thank you actually, Im glad i have finally found someone with a similar problem. aha. =) Im just at least one that has overcome so i have faith in you my friend. Aha.

Cheers. And feel free to email me at anytime if you wanna talk about your problems with it. Because i remember how much i would have loved for someone to talk with me about it as well. Or not, up to you. robinson.stephen13@gmail.com.

Cheers.

PS once you get 50 posts, you can Private Message me as well.

Back
Top Bottom