Too much co2 ???

Swainer

I'm about to add c02 to my 4x4 tent. Using a 1 gal sugar /yeast mixture...HOWEVER i was considering giving it a real good blast of CO2 created from a vineagar/ baking soda mixture first. This method will create ALOT of CO2 in an instant.....will this harrm my plants..??.....IF NOT has anyone ever used this method for eliminating pests or mites etc..?? (I seen a video of a guy killing slugs and bugs in an aquarium this way) But im scared to think what a ZERO oxygen envirronment can/will do.
Plants are clones(established) ...12" tall ...12 days under 24hr LED (144x3), 6L pots ....soil ...just fimmed/topped. Thanks

Before introducing co2 into the grow there are many things that have to be dialed in and correct or you are just wasting your time and money... What is the set up? PH? Temp? RH? Are the plants healthy? Don't get me wrong co2 is great for your plants but there is much involved in doing it right and making it work! Do some research on it before you make any moves... Good luck...

Plants are healthy...temp is 82 on average ...ph fine...just wondering about the effects of concentrated CO2 in a small area.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom