Train Wreck Auto - Harvest Date?

I planted a Train Wreck Auto some time ago. In three days, it'll be approximately 11 weeks old. Any educated guesses on the harvest window for this one? I have a jeweler's loupe, but it's a really crappy Chinese model with a field of view about the size of... Well, when I'm trying to use the <BLEEPing> thing, it seems like it's about one trichome wide :rolleyes3 - and everything other than the exact center of the lens is distorted. Not just spatially, colors are messed up, too (unless that's my eyes ;) ). By this, I mean that everything around the perimeter is almost amber-tinted! Considering that perimeter is like 99%, this thing sort of becomes useless for trying to determine the color of the heads. I can't even tell amber/non, let alone clear/cloudy with it.

So I might just end up guessing. Yeah... I know (doggone it). Still seems to be using water. Pistils... Had the odd colored one here and there, but they were mostly still viable(?) up until a week ago, when they started turning. Now, at a guess (I'm not counting pistils, lol), 30% to maybe 50% have turned color. But plant basically still seems to be going at it. Leaves are still green, but that doesn't really tell me much since I spiked the soil with Osmocote Plus and there may still be an excess of Nitrogen present (IDK).

I know, lots of factors influence an auto-flowering plant's "life expectancy," so I'm not going to end up with an exact, concrete number. But I'm hoping that a bunch of people have grown this strain and can remember the number of days their plant(s) took from sprouting / breaking ground to harvest.

It spent the first 60% of its life in an 18-ounce Solo cup and the time since in a two-liter bottle, or I'd think about taking samples at some point. But it's just so tiny, lol, that I could end up sampling it right down to the ground....

do what feels good for you. one can 2nd guess themselves until the end of time, do something and THEN you will have a point

of reference. Doing nothing but worrying prolongs the agony AND you still know nothing except that you worried a lot.
bird.png

What the... Is that a hummingbird? I was just reading about the bee hummingbird, the world's smallest bird at 2.6 (f) / 1.95 (m) grams. I thought it was cool and all - but I couldn't help wondering... If someone put one in a room along with a praying mantis, would the insect kill the bird, lol?

I've never grown this strain, btw. Minimal auto-flowering experience, too.

not even, it is a fledgling Barn swallow from a nest on front porch. They were hanging out on the front porch practicing their

takeoffs and landings. I put my finger in front of one & it just jumped right on and let me take pictures, must be part Kardashian.

Have pics of hummingbird on finger but can't locate them.

I just got done with my cropking T. W auto I did a selective harvest on her and it worked out great!! I took the last of her down at 99 days from sprout and got a total combined dry weight of 272 grams off of her the smoke is amazing and would definitely buy this one again!! Absolutely a beautiful plant and a joy to grow

Back
Top Bottom