Trainwreck

yep trainwreck is sativa. it says it also on sptyotys thread of the club menu. herijuana is a mix between indica sativa

SmokeyMacPot said:
yep trainwreck is sativa. it says it also on sptyotys thread of the club menu. herijuana is a mix between indica sativa

Yep, tis correct. Trainwreck is almost always 100% sativa, but it also gives a great body high after the initial clear head high. I love Trainwreck, one of my top 5 strains, and I rarely pass up on it when its available at the clubs.

Yes trainwreck is a sativa leaning plant said to be a cross of mexican X columbian with a little dash of afghani.

"A brain thumping, Sativa, soaring high. Comes on strong as a freight train, finishes in the typical ultra-heady Sativa manner! Very medicinal. People become hooked on it like a hard drug. Old school California taste. Dense rock hard nuggets. Next to no leaf .Light green with small calyxes. "

brushtail

:smokin:
punk_rock said:
i wish i could get ahold of some trainwreck, we dont have anything like that down here in georgia

Right you are. If you came to the Bay Area, you would think you had died and gone to heaven.. over 50 clubs within an hours drive. Ya gotta love it!

some country are yet to have compassion clubs. But some are willing to get these elite clones into other country yet to have them.

brushtail

I got some trainwreck the other at Compassionate caregivers in Bakersfield and its really good........but i found out i don't care for the alpiney-pine taste that it has. Anyway just my two cents

Every week I go to the dispensary and pick up a few 1/8oz of a few diferent strains. I love the variety. But lately it has become a couple 1/8oz of diferent strains and one 1/8oz of trainreck. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! It has become my clear favorite. Long laster, good medicinal, and still pretty functional. :bong:

Gotta agree Mr. NDW4.. trainwreck is very high quality and functional.

Got some "ogre" yesterday in Berkeley.. highly recommended.. anybody heard of the strain? A sativa/indica mix. :hmmmm: (US$55 for nice eighth) :smokin:

Oh, and I got another chocolate delight, over 40 doses, incredible killer edible.. the best I've ever had, real narcotic and good for 12 hours (US$15). (That's 1/3 of the cake.. 1/3.. I couldn't imagine doing the entire cake.) This club is the only place that has it. One of their patients builds them for the club in a limited number.. have to be there on the right day.

A 12 hour edible?!?! I gotta get some of that. Does it taste any good? Most of the edibles I've bought down here have a pretty nasty aftertaste and not enough effect. I've made some brownies before with this killer bud butter my friend made. They were pretty amazing, one 2"x2" brownie and I was toasted for 4 or 5 hours and they tasted great.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
A 12 hour edible?!?! I gotta get some of that. Does it taste any good? Most of the edibles I've bought down here have a pretty nasty aftertaste and not enough effect. I've made some brownies before with this killer bud butter my friend made. They were pretty amazing, one 2"x2" brownie and I was toasted for 4 or 5 hours and they tasted great.

Mate.. surprisingly they taste great! Like a gourmet dessert at a classy restaurant. And, oh yeah, I know what you're talking about but the cannabis is in the oil used to make it and man.. it's the best. (And remember I just did a third!)

Only available here in Berkeley but if you plan to come up drop me a line and I'll sent you to the right place. No shit, this stuff is like being on op**m ( and I say that from real-life experience). :smokin: Takes care of all that ails ya!

Pinch said:
Only available here in Berkeley but if you plan to come up drop me a line and I'll sent you to the right place. No shit, this stuff is like being on op**m ( and I say that from real-life experience). :smokin: Takes care of all that ails ya!

I'll definitely gonna take u up on that one. I'm moving up to the bay area in a month or 2.

MR. NDW.. deal, see ya soon.

Brushtail said:
ogre , never heard of it, Maybe a OG strain kush ? babba ?

Neway were is the trainwreck dam it , give me give me !

brushtail

Me neither. It was recommended by the folks at Berkeley on Telegraph. Their meds are always the best in this area. Nice high and functional.

Went to Berkeley CBC on Shattuck yesterday, just on the border of Berkeley and Oakland in a not so nice area. It's within walking distance of the Berkeley Food Bowl. God, these guys carry taco weed, yuk! They had good meds too. Got some Trainwreck and some organic afgui (indica and non-functional). Smoking some as we speak and getting pretty stupid.. signing off..

Thanks Mr. S. Just got in.. T.N.T. and what the fuck was it? Hang on.. Super Jack. Back later. Oh yeah, Berkeley and one chocolate cake thingie (multi-dose). :smokin: vapin' IMC

Lost my phone somewhere today.. hate when that happens! :hmmmm:

(Especially after you declined insurance saying, "Never, never again will I lose my phone.. never. Famous last words..)

Back
Top Bottom