Transferring my babies from outdoor to indoor

tmac4302

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my babies (about 3 weeks to a month old now) would survive if I moved them from outside to inside or would that send them into shock and cause them to die? If I do move them inside, I will be replicating the exact amount of light they would be receiving as they would have outside, the humidity they would be receiving outside, and of course keeping them in the same soil to reduce the shock. Do they still have a chance? (Btw, 8/8 seeds sprouted after germination :D)

if conditions are right .then yes . remember most pests come from outdoors . if you can get away with it outdoors why would you bring it inside ?

the plants will recover fine.
bringing outdoor plants inside is usually a big no no because of the critters that hitch a ride into your grow room.

My neighbor, also my dealer, moved out so we have new people moving in next door and I don't want them seeing my babies.

Is there a way to make sure no pests come in when I transplant the babies?

I bring in pepper plants every fall and over winter them. The only (cheap) way to ensure no mites or aphids is to shower them. If your sink or shower has a removable spray head, set your plant inside and spray it from every angle. Spray until soaked and leaves are dripping with water. It's a good idea to wrap a towel around the base of the plant so you don't lose soil or over water the roots. You can also use a spray bottle but it's more time consuming.

Do this once or twice a day for two to three days and you'll eliminate critters. It can be arduous if you have many plants. But it's cheap and it's better than losing your plants. I wouldn't try it if my cannabis were flowering.
FP

Back
Top Bottom