Transplant from Aerogarden to professional system

TripleGrow

Hey all - first time user of the site and proud to be a member! My girl and I have decided that we had had enough of dealing with shady people and getting light bags - so we started our own little grow room! We are incredibly excited and this site has given us so much information that I felt we had to join up with this one.

So we began with an Aerogarden and we now have two BEAUTIFUL 4-6" plants, and about 4 new seedlings that just sprouted today. In the process of our growing we decided we were going to take it to the next step with our tax returns so we purchased a Hybrid Pro 8-Site Growing System. Here's the EBAY link for another auction of the Hybrid Pro 8-Site Growing System (( 8-Site Hydroponic Grow System 4Greenhouse MH HPS Light - eBay (item 230584965190 end time Feb-18-11 19:02:44 PST) )). Now the concern we have is this we wanted to use the Aerogarden to begin the grow, then transplant them - but now with the 4-6" plants we are worried about how to put them into the net baskets on the Hybrid Pro. We are also wondering with these plants and their roots (which measure about 4 inches) what the best growing medium would be Lavarocks?Rockwool?

Any help would be awesome! Thanks for any and all help we will keep everyone updated on our new en devours! :bong:

Right now all of the plants are in the aerogrow sponges. The kit we purchased has much larger cups than the sponges they are in

Ok, I believe your talking about a Neoprene Insert. So what I do is I put the plants neoprene about at the top of net the basket. Then gently put the Hydrotron balls in the basket filling it up and covering the neoprene. Then run a pump hose to the net basket. once the roots hit the water, you will no longer need the pump and let the bubbles take over.

Back
Top Bottom