Trimming shears?

I use KITCHEN SHEARS that will cut through anything, we sue them for eating crab legs. But what I like about them for trimming, is they fit my hand. Whatever you get, try them on for fit first.

I did buy one pair of spring loaded scissors, they were recommended to me, but I did not like them. They were too small.

i use my hand held garden shears for cutting the big and thick branches you know the ones used in the garden for rose bushes and the like, then i use a pair of sissors, fiskars i think make the best, then when my sissors get all gummed up from trimming sticky buds i clean them with lacqor thinner i pour some laqcor thinner on a rag wipe off all the sticky stuff then i pour some hydrogen prox on a clean new rag and wipe off sissors to get rid of laqcor smell, ps its best to keep rag with laqcor thinner on it out side, for fire reasons and smell.
rnwy

Picked some of these up at Home Depot for $9.97.

Amazon: Fiskars 9921 Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip

1667509232862.png

I use KITCHEN SHEARS that will cut through anything, we sue them for eating crab legs..

LITIGIOUS BASTIGE! I jest Roseman.. :)

I tried to use those kitchen shears my first pull and they worked, but I've got carpel tunnel, and arthritis, so it hurt like hell trying to manipulate those big ass scissors, over and over.

I bought a 2-pack set, that had the medium sized branch cutter, and the tiny trimming shears for about $10 at a MEGACOPLEXSUPER store. Each are spring loaded, and have locking mechanisms. I feel much more comfortable using the appropriate tool for the job, and the spring loaded helped, a lot with my carpel.

:) Good luck.

Bonsai shears -- only ones actually made in Japan.

Only the best for my ladies... ;)

I find they last for years and keep a great edge, and can be found for less than $20 a pair!

i use my hand held garden shears for cutting the big and thick branches you know the ones used in the garden for rose bushes and the like, then i use a pair of sissors, fiskars i think make the best, then when my sissors get all gummed up from trimming sticky buds i clean them with lacqor thinner i pour some laqcor thinner on a rag wipe off all the sticky stuff then i pour some hydrogen prox on a clean new rag and wipe off sissors to get rid of laqcor smell, ps its best to keep rag with laqcor thinner on it out side, for fire reasons and smell.
rnwy

i agree with you all on the hash deal but i'm not into the butter deal or hash, thats just me, i guess i'm lazzzzzy, but yes i have smoked it before,

ARS grape scissors. ARS(always really sharp, not kidding, that's what it stands for) are quality tools, close tolerances, no spring. Designed for use in vineyards, narrow tip for getting in tight, works great with buds. Two models, straight and angled blades, I like the angled but also use the straight. Excellent handle design, easy to use hour after hour. $17-24(and worth it) depending on model (angled are a few bucks more)and where you buy, lots of hydro stores carry em. Google em and check em out.

I like bonsai scissors, but sometimes they are expensive and not the best quality. I found some PRO 420 scissors on Ebay and they are great. Scissors that have a needle point and wider handles will make it easier to control each cut without damaging the bud.
Depends on how much you have to clip, but if you are at it for hours at a time definitely check out some serious blades like the ones I have now.

Back
Top Bottom