Triple Crown Jack Herer

Strainman

420 Member
Hello everyone my name Strainman the autistic Cannabis farmer fom the South San Francisco Bay Area and I’m currently growing a few of my favorite strains .#1 my all time favorite Jack Herer, #2 Tangerine Dream, #3 Girlscout Cookies, #4 Silver Haze . Yes I prefer dative over indica cuz it doesn’t cause me to be so lazy and become a vegetable who sits in front of the tv eating boxes of Frosted Flakes I can use sativa and function as a normal human wit a sense of humor well this one jack herrer plant is very unique it has 3 leaves per leaf stage instead of 2 can anyone give me any info on this . In my 30 years + of growing thousands of plants I’ve only had a plant like this one time about 20 years ago I think it was a Colombian seed or a good Mexican seed can anyone give me any info as to what is going on with this plant what the odds are to even get a plant like this and should I make clones to continue this plant in my future grows I’ve attached a photo this is the plant under 1800 wards of led in a 10x12 growroom in black manic soil in a 2 gal pot I’ve giving it a dash of super thrive and bat guano in liquid form after 18 days of growth any recommendations on what I should feed it and if I should clone this beauty

Attachments

• 24F3AA25-4C97-45D1-9707-FAF15F1DAE97.jpeg
    24F3AA25-4C97-45D1-9707-FAF15F1DAE97.jpeg
    744.8 KB · Views: 44
:welcome:

Not really sure what you mean when you say 2 leavers versus 3....at this early in the growth it's hard to id plant characteristics. Maybe someone else has a better answer...otherwise she looks good. Consider starting a grow journal so that others can follow along with you.

:welcome:

Not really sure what you mean when you say 2 leavers versus 3....at this early in the growth it's hard to id plant characteristics. Maybe someone else has a better answer...otherwise she looks good. Consider starting a grow journal so that others can follow along with you.
Notice when you look down on the plant you see 3 leaves at the top usually a plant only has 2 then where the 2 leaves attach to the main stem the plants grow a branch that turns into a flower if you top the plant you get two branches that turn into two colas but armor quite the size of the cola if you leave the plant alone and don’t top it although if you do top the plant the bottom branches do seem to grow a little larger flowers me myself prefer to just leave the plans alone I don’t remove anything unless they are dried out and shriveled up then they can be a nusense and can attract pests but this is a very unusual thing I don’t know if it’s genetics are responsible for the 3 leaf thing going on or if it’s a weird mutation but I thought I would share this among friends and maybe someone can explain what’s happening here

Hello everyone my name Strainman the autistic Cannabis farmer fom the South San Francisco Bay Area and I’m currently growing a few of my favorite strains .#1 my all time favorite Jack Herer, #2 Tangerine Dream, #3 Girlscout Cookies, #4 Silver Haze . Yes I prefer dative over indica cuz it doesn’t cause me to be so lazy and become a vegetable who sits in front of the tv eating boxes of Frosted Flakes I can use sativa and function as a normal human wit a sense of humor well this one jack herrer plant is very unique it has 3 leaves per leaf stage instead of 2 can anyone give me any info on this . In my 30 years + of growing thousands of plants I’ve only had a plant like this one time about 20 years ago I think it was a Colombian seed or a good Mexican seed can anyone give me any info as to what is going on with this plant what the odds are to even get a plant like this and should I make clones to continue this plant in my future grows I’ve attached a photo this is the plant under 1800 wards of led in a 10x12 growroom in black manic soil in a 2 gal pot I’ve giving it a dash of super thrive and bat guano in liquid form after 18 days of growth any recommendations on what I should feed it and if I should clone this beauty

Attachments

• 23ABA795-9165-45A7-AA11-D285BE103B6F.jpeg
    23ABA795-9165-45A7-AA11-D285BE103B6F.jpeg
    806.8 KB · Views: 34
  • C3E045A3-E9E8-484C-968E-A3D3D5D0F1EC.jpeg
    C3E045A3-E9E8-484C-968E-A3D3D5D0F1EC.jpeg
    840.6 KB · Views: 34
These are a few of my babies all are feminizes seeds day 15 veg cycle 18/6 light cycle 3 600 watt led Cobb panels and 1 sodium vapor 150 w for extra side lighting in a 10x12 foot growroom in 2 gal pots using black majic soil and worm casting added 1/4 cup each pot I have 12 plants and very good air circulation with fans temp is around 70 to 78 depending on the outside air temp inlet air is filtered and pulled thru room using a 460 cycle centrifigul fan and no pests I have given a light shot of bat guano liquid and fish rmulshion mix and a few drops of superthrive that’s it so far I will use molasses next time wit the guano mix I like to grow totally organic I think the weed tastes alloy better and burns better I’ll post more pics and a video later enjoy

Back
Top Bottom