Jake's Sour Girl Autoflower

Zonked

Welcome to my second grow journal. I just started germinating 5 CKS Sour Girl auto seeds. I will be soaking them in bottled spring water for the next 14 hours and then transferring to paper towel. I will update when they are going in soil. My setup will be a 5x5 Ohuhu grow tent with a 300w LED for the first few weeks until being joined by 600w & 1000w LED. I will eventually add a scrog net and filtration.
20190115_161828.jpg

I'm thinking just LST but I may end up topping them. I am indeed planning a scrog. Looking forward to seeing how this goes!

I am just in the midst of my first grow but thought I should ask ..I think I've learned you do NOT top autos... .?

I can tell you , I have 2 ww autos on the go and the one I topped ( once) is a bush with a cornacopia of smaller buds that I'm crossing my fingers will fill out ...the other I left natural and her colas are getting too big for her britches!
Journals in sig I think! Namaste

So excited for this one! I'm going to tag along if it's alright.

I've fimmed my auto and she's bigger and more healthy than my other that I haven't. I had moaned to top but messed up where I cut. I would reccomend doing one of each if possible and decide for yourself I also Lst.
Glad to have you aboard! I most likely will top or fim one for a comparison.

The girls made it to their permanent home today, 5 gallon fabric pots. I would have planted directly in there but was waiting on the delivery. They're roughly 24 hours after sprouting the soil under 300W LED. I'm watering using bottled spring water at this point. I'll be updating regularly from here on out. Cheers!:passitleft:
20190122_142920.jpg
20190122_144401.jpg

The seedlings are progressing as expected. The complete and final setup is ready. They're in the 5x5 tent now and I planted with Shultz premium potting soil from Walmart. I'm watering with tap water that I'm allowing to declorinate for 2 days. Humidity is sitting around 50 and 80F. They're getting 24 hours of light from a 1000w & 600w LED. In a few weeks I will start LST and then set up my scrog. I decided I will not be topping. Thanks for reading!:ganjamon:
20190128_160632.jpg

Here they are a little while later. They have the tent to themselves now. I will be adding a humidifier today or tomorrow when I have a minute to keep the humidity up. I’ll adjust their LST in a couple more days too. I have another 1000w LED arriving tomorrow I will be adding to the tent. I’ll just need one more before these kick into flowering.

Can anyone recommend a good timer for my lights I want to cut down to 20/4 light schedule this grow instead of 24. My first woods timer quit on me and it made me scared to try another..

Welcome to my second grow journal. I just started germinating 5 CKS Sour Girl auto seeds. I will be soaking them in bottled spring water for the next 14 hours and then transferring to paper towel. I will update when they are going in soil. My setup will be a 5x5 Ohuhu grow tent with a 300w LED for the first few weeks until being joined by 600w & 1000w LED. I will eventually add a scrog net and filtration.

cool, I'm down with the Sour Sativa thing. My Sour Daddy Auto is a runt so far but it was a free seed and I'm just experimenting with hempy growing.

Can anyone recommend a good timer for my lights I want to cut down to 20/4 light schedule this grow instead of 24. My first woods timer quit on me and it made me scared to try another..
I ordered another timer. I am going to go 20/4 for a week and ease them down to 18/6. If this one quits on me I’m sticking with 24 hours of light again

Back
Top Bottom