Trippy effects

old_smokey9483

What do you like to have going on to make your high better? I like christmas lights, low or no other light, music, and usually the news on. :bong:

yeah when im high i like havin the lights off and maybe put on the black light. music is a must also......thats all i really do :smokin:

Music.

if you like the news i suggest muting the TV and listening to rap when you are stoned. . . put it on CNN or some shit and put on something that dosent go to fast(no twista) and the dudes on CNN rap. . . i swear to god

brett2themax said:
if you like the news i suggest muting the TV and listening to rap when you are stoned. . . put it on CNN or some shit and put on something that dosent go to fast(no twista) and the dudes on CNN rap. . . i swear to god
:rofl:
This made me crack the fuck up.

brett2themax said:

I don't care for rap but I've seen that before. When the music words match up with the people mouths on tv. It's trippy as hell

cartoons with music on. .. you would be supprised how often the shit lines up, it entertaining as hell

when your high listen to something like the doors, or antyhing with keyboard in it or steve miller and it reaaly cool hearing all the really high notes and crap.

Back
Top Bottom