Try this the next time you roll a blunt

RooRman

Roll the blunt straight with nothing in it and dry it and then pack the stuff you want to smoke into the straight tube. If you pack it down good then it will burn much slower than if you rolled it. Also, it keeps it much neater looking I think.

Re: Try this the next time you roll a blunt.

An experienced blunt roller can roll a blunt that burns slow in less then a minute... your idea seems like it would take too much time.

do you mean just make a cone then pack it? Because I do that even with joints, I think it's the best way to roll if you're going big. Plus, you can get more in there as well.

What he is saying is get a blunt empty it or do what ever you do. Then roll it with nothing in the blunt so you can see through it. Next with your grinded up with the buds pack up the blunt. I find this way to time consuming.

They have "Pre-Rolled" cones here called "Cyclones" it's just a cone blunt paper. Save time and try one there good just pack and burn

happy blazin :cool:

The easiest way to Roll a blunt that lasts a long time (if you are a newb roller) is to get a dutch master. They are perfect for beginners because of the outer leaf you can roll it REALLY tight really easily.

When I am very stoned, sometimes I roll to tight and I have to undo it a little :)

my blunts arent the prettiest of blunts, but they burn at a pretty nice pace, and i roll it pretty long the whole blunt, i dont really need any of that hard work

Hey all

I prefer my blunts real raggety lookin' and not packed too tight. For some reason loosely packed blunts get me so much higher. But thats just my style. When I roll em empty and then pack them I get real greedy and put too much shit in there, and have to suck like a whore for a good hit.

Peace

stikee for president :allgood:

get real greedy and put too much shit in there, and have to suck like a whore for a good hit.

loll.

For some reason loosely packed blunts get me so much higher

i thought it was just me.

Glad to see everyones input. I just thought it was a different way to roll but apparently some of you have tried it. I like to roll it around a cigarette or a pen to get it really straight and then just pack it up. Yes, I like to roll them too but if the bud is really dry and fine then this works better in my opinion.

CherryEyed said:
You like antiflag, RooRman?

I don't understand, what is my reference to anti-flag?

RooRman said:
Glad to see everyones input. I just thought it was a different way to roll but apparently some of you have tried it. I like to roll it around a cigarette or a pen to get it really straight and then just pack it up. Yes, I like to roll them too but if the bud is really dry and fine then this works better in my opinion.

I don't understand, what is my reference to anti-flag?

He probably noticed your signature.

Actually it is a Today is The Day reference but I guess you have made me aware it is an Anti-flag as well.

nahh im not sure i want the spliff to burn longer than usual, takes me 30-40 minutes alone to finish a spliff so.. :cool:

johnnypotsmoker said:
:laughtwo: Roorman, if I was you I'd never be smokin blunts... I'd be on a constant joyride with all of those beautiful pieces. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the compliment man! Actually at the time I had alot of loose dry shake and a slow burning blunt was actually pretty good while smoking at night looking up at the stars. BTW, I used a Blunt Wrap Platinum flavor Berries. I really like these ne blunts as I don't smoke them often but like to keep them around and this new packaging is definatly better. Also I like alot of the different flavors.

lol...how does a spliff last 30 minutes? i dont get it. and people that like los bluntos loose...have you ever hit a nicely rolled blunt? they hit just as well but burn so much slower and are less harsh.

the method proposed on this thread is a waste of time in my opinion...if u cant roll then learnnn its funnnn and if not buy a cyclone like dahui said. or if u want to gut it, reroll it empty, then pack it up go ahead.

whatever makes your pony ride

Back
Top Bottom