Mars hydro TSW 2000

Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
68-78 F

RH of Room/Cabinet?
65-68%

PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Medium run off ranges from 6.3-6.5 on all 4 plants

Any Pests?
Not sure, haven’t seen any pest or signs of em.

How Often are you Watering?
Feed once a day at lights on , was feeding twice a day but plants were consistently droopy and were showing signs of nitrogen toxicity (clawing fan leaves) so I cut back to once and they seemed to perk up afterwards. But the clawing seem to still be there but not on new growth.

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?ppms at 650-700, silica , cal mag, micro ,grow bloom. I was adding other supplements such humic acid and some rapid start but cut back on it for now. bc of the signs of nitrogen toxicity

Size or Square Footage of Room? 3x3 tent

To be clear only two of the plants in the canopy are suffering from the tacoing and twisting of the fan leaves but one has it bad but the other is very minor.

The one pictured is the bad one.

I’ve flushed the medium with half strength feed to lower ppm in medium, didn’t seem to do much on another day I flushed with plain ph’d water (6.0). Fan leaves are still tacoing and twisting at top growth. So i doubt it could be lockout

Temp is in check, so it can’t be heat stress .

Oscillating fan is clipped on The corner of tent, right above the canopy. So I doubt it’s stress from the fans .

I turned my light intensity all the way down on day 38 bc maybe I thought she didn’t like the intensity of the light bc the way the top of the plant looks flat , almost as if it’s avoiding growing upwards. But still don’t see any signs of improvement.

I even gave the girls new shoes to see maybe they were rootbound (bc roots were already coming out the side of fabric pot) . Transplanted them on day 35 from one gallon fabric pots to three gallon fabric pots. Still no signs of improvement.

Honestly don’t know what to do next! Does anyone have any other ideas of what can be wrong or next steps I can take? Pls lmk!!! Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you everyone !!

Stay medicated ✌

Attachments

• 7D55E5E8-91B2-422D-BAEF-C343D5CA64DF.jpeg
    7D55E5E8-91B2-422D-BAEF-C343D5CA64DF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • DEE293D1-EA61-45F6-96D7-72CA49416FEA.jpeg
    DEE293D1-EA61-45F6-96D7-72CA49416FEA.jpeg
    974.3 KB · Views: 157
  • C0CF0473-9105-4CD5-9FB9-FF493AAF5448.jpeg
    C0CF0473-9105-4CD5-9FB9-FF493AAF5448.jpeg
    875.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 6FB8291A-7AFC-40F3-9329-16ABAF5D1792.jpeg
    6FB8291A-7AFC-40F3-9329-16ABAF5D1792.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 139
Looks like light or heat stress and or beat up by the fans

How high is your light
Yea, when I was doing research a lot of what I found said the same! I dont know about heat tho, the temp stays at a range of 68-78 F. Currently my light is hanging 24 inches above the top of plant

Mmm

Looks like heat stress even tho the first pic or 2 looked slightly under watered & ye as you mention some nitrogen toxicity could be, tho ?

Nitrogen toxicity, not all plants appear the same so i might guess you growing different strains, not all strains require the same amount of nutrients & also you mentioned feeding twice a day.

Coco coir and most other inert mediums require feeding once a day depending on system of growing.

Both under water & over watering cause the same symptoms.

I'll go with under watering at guess, you fed twice with X volume of water with nutrients which lead to a slight nitrogen toxicity.

Mmm

Looks like heat stress even tho the first pic or 2 looked slightly under watered & ye as you mention some nitrogen toxicity could be, tho ?

Nitrogen toxicity, not all plants appear the same so i might guess you growing different strains, not all strains require the same amount of nutrients & also you mentioned feeding twice a day.

Coco coir and most other inert mediums require feeding once a day depending on system of growing.

Both under water & over watering cause the same symptoms.

I'll go with under watering at guess, you fed twice with X volume of water with nutrients which lead to a slight nitrogen toxicity.
Yea I popped some random seeds so all are different strains, but the one pictured is only one plant. I agree I think once a day feed while there younger is good enough , when I was doing twice a day they were constantly droopy hours after lights on. So what do you think would be a smart move , going forward. Rn Im just feeding silica, cal mag , micro, grow , bloom . Slowly raising ppms back to recommenced strength at this age (800ppms) currently at 700. Been raising it slowly from the day I last flushed (just in case it was lockout) , and waiting to see if turning down the light intensity helps.

Back
Top Bottom