I'm gonna have to disagree with you. But i will try to address it later. for now...

You mentioned Chemtrails in the past as a joke and implicated that they are a Non-issue that only 'nuts' believe.
Please brother this is URGENT and very serious. If you will take some time to watch this highly produced Documentary you will know Everything that the nut thinks he knows.
It is called Geoengineering and the issue has come up in Congress many times.
The news clip i posted on chemtrails has it right. it is not really a secret, It is Barium and Aluminum.

If I remember correctly, G. Edward Griffin, Michael Murphy, and Paul Wittenberger are the men behind the documentary "Cultural Marxism" are they not?

I wouldn't put much weight into anything they're saying, I watched the videos you posted and I'm not seeing anything that would make me believe that "chemtrails" are anything out of the ordinary.

I just think that people like Alex Jones and these men need to calm down a little bit. I know too many people that work within the Federal Government to be fooled into these false senarios.

Another thing about Alex Jones, why is he so afraid of Martial Law? Martial Law won't be inforced unless we find ourselves in a cataclysm. It would take a mass revolution / disease outbreak / attack on United States soil for something like that to come to fruition. Even then, law abiding citizens won't be in harms way.

Back
Top Bottom