Ugly leaves, picture diagnoses please?

Joeno

Thanks in advance, if you can help me diagnose or correct this.

I am in hydro, dwc, root temp is ~65 room temp ~70. multiple strains have shown this same issue to lesser or greater degree. GH nutes, have tried lucas formula, and formula on the bottle, as well as some in between. Have added epson salt to no affect. have raised and lowered PH however usually it sits about 5.8. nothing I change seems to really matter. Plants live, thrive, flower out ok, but id like to correct this!

Again thanks for your help.
IMGP02011.JPG

What is your water PPM at? The picture seem to show a deficiency of some sort. Usually nutrient deficiencies show brown spots on leaves (like yours), while over-nuting will normally mean the leaf-tips start to brown. Also, what is your water-source? At what point in your grow do you begin to see them start having this problem? :bong:

Looks like cal mag deficiency. Recommend changing out the rez with some fresh water and add nute with some cal mag added. Keep the GH nute simple use 1/2 strength as what's on the label for the current growth stage. Lucas formula can be intense for some plants and with addition of other stuff you've mentioned might have caused the locked out uptake. Too much of good stuff will often do harm. Keep it simple so the plant can heal itself within a week. Ph water at 5.8 again once everything is added. After that you can slowly increase the nute strength, and if you like resume adding in other stuff, hehe.

Dayzt, ppms have been all over the board trying to fix this.

cal mag orderd thanks guys. I thought it might be that, which is why I tried the epson salt. however sometimes the real deal is whats required, so ordered cal mag hope it work thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom