UK - Outdoor - Unknown Strain

Stonercoleman

Hey Guys, Basically This Is My First Outdoor Grow, Ive Only Just Thought About Starting A Journal,

Some Simple Questions I Want To Ask Aswell
1) Is It Male/Female?
2) How Long Till Budding Starts?
3) How Long Till Finished Budding?
4) When Do I Start Flushing?

If Anyone Can Answer These Questions It Would Be A Great Help!

I Have Used Regular Fertilised Soil From A Local Gardening Centre
An Unknown Strain
It Is Completely Natural With Just Rain Water

This Image Is Of The Full Plant Itself :
image31444.jpg

Overview Of The Plant :
image31441.jpg

Now This Is Were I Was Wondering If Enyone Had Eny Ideas On How Long Budding Will be?
image31440.jpg

image31443.jpg

image31442.jpg

Thanks To Enyone Who Can Answer My Questions!

Hey Guys, Basically This Is My First Outdoor Grow, Ive Only Just Thought About Starting A Journal,

Some Simple Questions I Want To Ask Aswell
1) Is It Male/Female?
2) How Long Till Budding Starts?
3) How Long Till Finished Budding?
4) When Do I Start Flushing?

If Anyone Can Answer These Questions It Would Be A Great Help!

I Have Used Regular Fertilised Soil From A Local Gardening Centre
An Unknown Strain
It Is Completely Natural With Just Rain Water
!

I can't tell if those are female pistils or not.

Flowering should start when it gets around 12 hours of darkness which could be from a couple weeks to the end of September according to the sun schedule.

Expect around 8-10 weeks from the start of flowering to harvest. Could be 6-16 weeks depending on the strain and how you like your high.

Typically flush 7-10 days before you plan to harvest.

Good morning Stoner

Outdoor grows are different then indoor grows are far as flowering goes. Indoors most growers will flip to a 12/12 light schedule because its always been accepted that our favorite plant required a dark period as long as the light period to induce flowering.

This is not entirely true and is strain dependant. The length of the dark period is more important in determining initiation of flowering than the length of the light period. Some strains will start to flower with as little as 10-10.5 hours of darkness.

To give you some examples, if 12 hrs of darkness were required to start a plant blooming, where I live (45th parallel) my girls shouldn't start blooming until about mid September. I have one strain outside that has been in bloom now since mid August.

I have 4 strains outside, all Indica dominate, and the Cherry Bomb is ahead of the others in blooming. I grew 2 of the same strains inside and inside the Cherry Bomb was behind the THC Bomb in blooming. Strains (sometimes plants from the same strain) behave differently under natural light (the sun) than they do artificial light :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom