UK vs North America

Bluemonday

hi all, first post here, I've lurked for years but have a question that might intrest some of my American cousins on here.....

For my next grow I'm looking for a new mother. To add a bit of intrest I'll be growing out 2 x 10 packs of reg seeds, one pack from a British breeder,either URGOG or Breeders Boutique, and one from a North American breeder. Best all round plant will be kept.

So I want the yanks on here to give me some recommendations on a pack of seeds that will beat our Popular UK strains.

I'll be growing under 2x 600s in soil with a decent sized room, flowering for no more than 9 weeks and am looking for a combination of strength, yield and aromas. The cuts will be passed around local growers.

I fancy a Headband or OG strain but what are your recommendations on breeders and strains from seed? I'll update as it goes.

Blue.

Cheers DP, looks fantastic, really high thc.... How does it do on yield and flavour? Did you get those results from seed or was it hard to find a good pheno like that?

Well yeah the UK Exodus Cheese for sure. Chocolope is what it's flavour leans towards.
Yields roughly hp
56 day flowering plus or minus 2 days
Grew from seed test was done with mothers first Clones.

We are in the process of cross breeding it with tga's Jillybean

Chocobean will be available in a 10 seed regular pack first week of March.

We are in the process of cross breeding it with tga's Jillybean

Chocobean will be available in a 10 seed regular pack first week of March.

Thanks for the info, will watch out for seeds, do you have a store?

Anyone else got any stateside genetics you can educate me with?

Back
Top Bottom