Unique Detox Situation: Please Help

scubasteve968

I am in a unique situation. I have spent the entire day searching every corner of the internet for advice on my situation, and have decided to turn here for advice. Please don't give me any responses telling me to quit doing drugs... I have and I have no intention of consuming any more for an indefinite period of time (years of ever again). Careers come first...

I used to be a heavy smoker. In fact I can list every instance of consumption since I cut back in March. I recently graduated college and am looking for jobs. 99% of the jobs that I am searching for will end up with a pre-employment and random drug tests, so I am not trying to be sneaky and skirt the rules. I decided to take an at home drug test today, and it came up as positive. Below I have listed the last times I smoked:

March 3rd- the end of heavy daily use (would smoke several times a day every day).
March 9th- 1 spliff with about .3 grams of high grade
April 20th- No idea how much...
May 18th- 3 or 4 hits of high grade
May 21st- Probably about .4 grams of high grade.

Additionally I am a 6'0" Male weighing about 245lbs medium amount of body fat (people tell me I don't look like I weigh that much).

Today, June 10th, I took the at home test and failed. After consulting my family members, they have agreed to aid me in faking a family emergency (yep I'm going to hell) that would buy me about 2 weeks time with which I can detox myself. I am confident in my ability to detox myself in this period because of my lack of use (I still prefer hanging out with people who smoke so I may have been exposed to a negligible amount of second hand smoke) in the previous months.

What I'm hoping to do is detox myself as fast as possible. At the moment my plan is to go to the gym twice a day. Each of the twice daily gym visits will consist of a mixture of cardio and weight training. Additionally, I will be taking supplements with elevated levels of B vitamins and Green Tea Extract. I will be eating a high fiber diet with a lot of vegetables (mostly broccoli).

My hope is that the users of this website will critique my plan, and give me any additional information that could be useful to my situation. I also have a few additional questions listed below.

Cardio vs. weight training? Which would be better?

Other than a high fiber diet, are there any vegetables that would assist in detoxing my system?

Since THC is stored in fat cells, should I cut out fats from my diet?

As far as meat goes, are there any benefits to consuming red meat, shellfish, or poultry specifically?

As far as diarrheatics go, are there any that will assist me in this process? (Coffee, cranberry juice, etc.)

Are there any additional vitamin supplements that will assist me in ridding from these toxins?

After about a week and a half a family member has offered to send me to a drug testing site to see how the process is going so when I go to take a pre-employment I can be confident that I will pass.

Please let me know if there are any flaws in my plan, and any additional advice would be appreciated.

Cardio vs. weight training? Which would be better?
Cardio is usually better at burning fat, weight training turns fat into muscle

Other than a high fiber diet, are there any vegetables that would assist in detoxing my system?
A little metamucil can help
Since THC is stored in fat cells, should I cut out fats from my diet?
Yes as much as you can till 3 days before the test and then swap to a red meat high fat diet to force the body to stop burning the fat and releasing the thc metabolites.
As far as meat goes, are there any benefits to consuming red meat, shellfish, or poultry specifically?
You can eat fish but I would stay away from the red meat till the last 3 days. The red meat is primarily to get your creatine levels up for the test
As far as diarrheatics go, are there any that will assist me in this process? (Coffee, cranberry juice, etc.)
Not really. Urine disposes only about 20% of thc metabolites, the 80% is removed from your colon. Thats why its important to keep the bowels moving, otherwise the body will reabsorb the toxins the body is trying to remove.
Are there any additional vitamin supplements that will assist me in ridding from these toxins?
There is no substance that will remove these toxins because they are not water soluble. They head directly to your fat cells till they die naturally, which takes about 30 days, or they are burned off through exercise

Back
Top Bottom