Update: S.C. School raided over Marijuana

But isnt alot of people in gangs to sell drugs and make money quick and easy? How many do you think would actually go get a job paying minimum wage when they can stand on the street and make a killing selling whatever drug you want.

KWT4legalizing said:
But isnt alot of people in gangs to sell drugs and make money quick and easy? How many do you think would actually go get a job paying minimum wage when they can stand on the street and make a killing selling whatever drug you want.
my neighborhood is wanna be gangbangers.only gangbangers that i know of that sell here is in birmingham

you really think that gang members are just gonna decide to go out and get a job because the government says theres no more gangs? how are they going to get a "career" if they had no education?

i understand what you he's saying! i just dont think it would work

hOokagirl said:
you really think that gang members are just gonna decide to go out and get a job because the government says theres no more gangs? how are they going to get a "career" if they had no education?
are you in a gang or do you hang out withs guy that are.because you sure are taking up for them alot.btw its just a joke dont get your panthose in a knot.spank you i mean thank you

KWT4legalizing said:
I don't think he expects it to really happen, he has just pin-pointed the problem.

In reality, there is almost nothing you can do about gangs and drugs. And I don't believe in legalizing all drugs. In fact, I think most should stay illegal.

grim420reefer said:
lmao i really lmao didnt just type it.og turn on some music on smoke a bowl dont let it ruin your high if you are high.it will be ok theres just some people on here that i found out will not get your point or understand what your saying

believe it or not, you just reduced my stress level. lol

Hooka, let me ask you this:

What should we do? Should we say "Well, poverty is the problem. Quick, give the poor gang infested neighborhoods all the money they need"?

TheOldGuy said:
believe it or not, you just reduced my stress level. lol

Hooka, let me ask you this:

What should we do? Should we say "Well, poverty is the problem. Quick, give the poor gang infested neighborhoods all the money they need"?
no problem you ARE THE ONLY ONE that wished me happy bday off this site.my friends gave me a cream cheese choc. cake best shit to eat on your bday when your high go out and buy a cake :D

hOokagirl said:

Remember when i said you werent digesting my words? This is what I'm talking about

I didn't say you just go, "Oh, no more gangs" I said THAT DOESNT WORK

I said that you have to eliminate the flow of money that gangs have. That means you cant let them have their illegal markets anymore. That means you make the markets legal so that people like you and me either grow our own or we buy from the store instead of through gangs and the illegal drug market that funds them

Is anything I say reegistering to you as anything else other than "blah blah blah"?

grim420reefer said:
no problem you ARE THE ONLY ONE that wished me happy bday off this site.my friends gave me a cream cheese choc. cake best shit to eat on your bday when your high go out and buy a cake :D

Sorry Grim I didnt know it was your birthday. If there was a thread for it I totally missed it. sooo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEDBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheOldGuy said:
Remember when i said you werent digesting my words? This is what I'm talking about

I didn't say you just go, "Oh, no more gangs" I said THAT DOESNT WORK

I said that you have to eliminate the flow of money that gangs have. That means you cant let them have their illegal markets anymore. That means you make the markets legal so that people like you and me either grow our own or we buy from the store instead of through gangs and the illegal drug market that funds them

Is anything I say reegistering to you as anything else other than "blah blah blah"?
if you was high im sure your high is dead now.

grim420reefer said:
if you was high im sure your high is dead now.

I wasn't. And if I were, I'd be having the time of my life. When I'm high, this is what i do best, and I love it.

I'll be President Pothead one day, and I'll fix this country high off my ass

Oh and hooka, to answer your question, yes. Gang members would get real jobs. They will get hungry and go, "Hey, maybe I should get a job so I'll have money for food."

And I believe someone mentioned that the drug market is quick cash. Well it is. but it isn't secure cash. Money won't always be there for them, and after a while, they won't increase their income without increasing the probability of getting caught or shot.

chill out i get it.. maybe youre not used to people arguing with you on this site...
What should we do? i dont know.. i agree that there is not much you can do.
i was also trying to "pinpoint" the problem by saying it was poverty.
lol actually i do live in an area with a lot of gangs and violence. i know a few people who are in gangs.. they dont just sell drugs.. most of it has to do with violence towards other rival gangs. here, people who sell drugs are hustlers and a lot of them arent in gangs they just want to make some money.

we arent arguing we are "discussing" :)

grim420reefer said:
I saw like 10 posts that had happy B-day Grim.

youre right were discussing not arguing my bad :)

hOokagirl said:
chill out i get it.. maybe youre not used to people arguing with you on this site...
What should we do? i dont know.. i agree that there is not much you can do.
i was also trying to "pinpoint" the problem by saying it was poverty.
lol actually i do live in an area with a lot of gangs and violence. i know a few people who are in gangs.. they dont just sell drugs.. most of it has to do with violence towards other rival gangs. here, people who sell drugs are hustlers and a lot of them arent in gangs they just want to make some money.

I'm actually very used to arguing on this site, and many other sites. Although on this site, I don't argue to win, I argue to educate.

Wait, I do that most everywhere...

Well don't take anything I say during these debates personally. I'm glad you participated. You weren't wrong about the poverty issue. I just wanted you to see the bigger picture.

And about the gangs in your area, they dont fight because they dislike eachother. they fight because they are competition against one another. unfortunately TV doesn't show it as "Hey, you stole my coke supplier, I'm gonna shoot you." they show it as, "Motha fucka, you're wearing red! Die!"

Gangs run like businesses. they all have schedules and bosses. They aren't just blind armies serving no purpose.

I hope you understand that, because that is why it is so hard to fight them. They have something to fight for, and when someone has something to fight for, they fight hard.

Thanks for not ripping my head off :)

nah screw that. if you guys dont think we were arguing, ya'll are blizzind as bizzats. lol

Back
Top Bottom